18 year old first cycle test e 500 mg

proteinhead

I'm an 18 year old starting my first cycle
500 mg test e 8 weeks
Been lifting for 5 years proper diet and all.
6'1 270 lbs 25 % body fat
Max lifts are 435 squat 350 bench and 415 deadlift

I've read so much info on pct and Oct. There's so many different views
What should my pct look like and thoughts on hcg?

Your endocrine system is still developing. Wait until your are 25 years old so that you don't mess up your HPTA.

Lol. You should have started cycling at 14 ... You are crazy. Don't touch AAS untill you are over 25.

Scientific study suggests steroids dont work until the day you turn 25 you see the neuron modulators in the endocrin system have not fully developed, therfore the plasma receptors cannot bind with the pneumatic receptor glands wich will not allow the hormone to attach to the nucleus maximus

Reactions: SJC
Scientific study suggests steroids dont work until the day you turn 25 you see the neuron modulators in the endocrin system have not fully developed, therfore the plasma receptors cannot bind with the pneumatic receptor glands wich will not allow the hormone to attach to the nucleus maximus

You read it here folks. Scientific PROOF as to why cycling shouldn't start till 25. It's on the Internet, so it must be true!

is it worth noting that at 6'1 and 270lbs you're probably at WAY more than 25% body fat. Which also means you're going to get some horrible side effects. Are you ready for them?

Way too fucking young. Unless you want to be a professional bodybuilder as your career then you are too young. Just hold off for a few more years. Even if you say you want to go pro you are probably too young to understand the gravity of picking that career path. I don't care if Arnold started at 15 or whatever, his life was all about bodybuilding and you are not Arnold. Good luck kid and hold off on the cycle.

My only thought is you are dumb if you cycle now at your age. You don't want to hear that because you don't fully understand the dangers and the potential problems that can stay with you the rest of your life.

You have no clue as to what and how to cycle yet just by your Q's. Therefore since you at only 18 I will not entertain helping you to commit suicide with your hormones. No help here no advice but to wait a few years.

Back