18 yr old What Juice do I start at?!

Bulk-n-Mass

Test Is Best
Im 18 6'0 and 155lbs. I want to get alot bigger and would like to be at 180 by Christmas. I need alot of information and coming to this site should help me out I hope so anyone who started juicing around this age or has the same simularities please give me some help. Nothing else is working I take in about 300 grams of protein daily by the way. Soooo please help!!
What should I get or do!?

300g of protein/day? Break it down for me bro so we can see if that's really true.

Also..I went from 155-210 100% naturally in about 2 years (17-19). You can do it...pm me if you want some training and diet advice.

Someone please help this kid....18 years old and wants to juice? lol
Some things never change it seems.

God not again. Wow I'm starting to believe we really do have a steriod problem in the US after this week end alone.
First off bro please don't think your alone. My weight was 155 till I was like 20 cant remember exactly. What I do remember is that I wanted to put on weight so so bad and nothing would help. Could I have been training wrong? Idono Maybe. I know i was doing your basics and what not. Was I eating wright? I wanna say yes. Was I weighing shit out on a scale and shit..NO. But I ate breakfast lunch and a really good dinner every single day and night. Plus shakes and snacks in the middle. So one thing that finally did start happening was that people started to notice that I was working out cuzz it showed. I still didn’t gain but a pound or 2 but I was becoming defined. Keep in mind and I don't know about you but I would burn calories like no tomorrow. One way or the other if it wasent racket ball it was basket ball or hand ball or bike riding or for a while I was running. Point is it was all ways something...So no wonder I couldn’t put lbs on. But remember I was looking good the weight lifting was paying off it was showing. And the weight gain was slow real slow but little by little it came. So if your a pro BB wanna be then you need pro advice. If your just a regular guy like me you need to just do what i did and be patient and the weight gain will come. WITH OUT STEROIDS. You really need to save the steroid shit for some years down the line. I'm not saying till your 30 but really bro 18 give me a break. Have some frekin discipline and do it the good old fashion not to mention the correct way....JMO Good luck

Someone please help this kid....18 years old and wants to juice? lol
Some things never change it seems.

Your right he needs help.
But I cant take it. Next time instead of just saying someone help step up and explane to the guy.. Help out will you please....

Take the offers and advice here, PM Outlaw and get that diet and training advice.

You need to understand, if you do steroids at your age your likely to cause yourself permanent harm. You will never reach your full natural potential. So don't do it.

Don't be a fool like so many other young guys who come on here. Listen, it's for good reasons and it’s for your benefit.

orange juice, first its all in the diet bro it all goes hand in hand...diet sleep proper training and commitment...but listen young blood, i know how eager you are to start..lol but protein your bodycan only absorb so much a day and the rest is discarded...let alone the start of kidney stones...but keep pushing yourself ok but my opinion ..JUST WAIT...k bro

how long have you been lifting weights seriously? its important to know how to properly train and how to properly diet before you use steroids. if you do it right, the results come out much better. also, knowing how to do it right is part of the battle, having the discipline to strictly stay to a plan is also crucial.

if u wanna get to 180ish and ur 155 and 6 ft...take spawn...its not a steroid its a prob hormone...i went from 160 to 180 in one cycle...however its gonna kill ur liver so go get some milk thistle...i recommended this to my frined and he gained 10 in the first week and put an inch on his arms...i highy recommend it..but huryy b4 there sold out its a limited supply

You have to train really hard and consistent and eat really well for the steroids to work.

So if you aren't already good at working out, which means you've had lots of practice at proper form, and just generally conditioned your body to workout effectively, the steroids will be wasted.
It takes a bit of practice to be able to workout effectively. At least you need to spend a few months getting into a good regular routine that is helping you grow naturally, if this isn't happening the steroids wont help.
If you aren't seeing any results naturally then its something else that you are doing wrong, rather then a lack of steroids.

I never wanted to take steroids ever but I just feel that its the only thing that is going to work for me. I just cant get big and that is all I want is this!

The protein is just the shakes,CytoGainer i take 2 scoops morning 2 pre workout 1 after work out and a bowl of cereal before bed to get the casein protein.

I just need some damn help

ok i will trade my help for that gierl in your avatar,,,lol deal..

she's cute, but not worth a left testicle

post your diet and lifting history

lifting since feb.
diet-not the best at all:worried: i am big on the shakes and bars for my protein and try to take in atleast 200g a day but i wake up go to school lift at the gym come home usualy eat chicken or steak something along those lines with some rice as well then work until 11 at night. at work there isnt much time to eat or snack on anything either.

i have a full thing of Nano Vapor and a bottle of what is supposed to be testosterone boosters, Vitrex.
but its protein basically for my diet. the thing with diets is they dont last. you can diet for 3 months and in a matter of a week it will all be lost...
what do i do?

You must have a very high metabolism or your not training right. What is your sleep pattern like ? Rest, Food , Hard Training..

You may think you are training right when in reality there might be some things wrong... Check into all this.. If you can't gain weight without the juice, what will happen when you come off?

whats your lifting routine look like? break it down by days and what you do each day.

ultimately, if you arent gaining weight then you need more calories. proper training is going to help make sure the weight goes in the right place but you cant gain weight without more food. using steroids could make that a reality but if you have been lifting for only 6 months then there is more you can do before turning to the juice.

Back