18 Yo Needs Help Regarding Gear

BlandMon

Hi, as stated, im 18 and asking for help,advice about gear.

I've been reading now several weeks and im thinking about doing 1 cycle of gear to bulk up.
I've been training gym for 1 ½ year.

I'll give some of my measurements here.

Sex: Male
Length: 188cm
Weight: 70kg
Goals: Bulking, mass... Weight gain , you name it
------------------------------

So, i've heard that a 10 week cycle of Testosterone Enanthate stacked with Deca Durabolin is a good cycle for building mass.

Im still concerned about this and asking for your opinion, i prefer serious answers from ''educated'' gear users. with experience.

Few things im concerned about:

* How high risk is it for sideeffects, been reading alot but they all have different stories, some say you barely get em, some say u get em for sure.

* What pills should i use to prevent gyno and such. also which pills to keep the gained mass, and be able to reproduce own testosterone
I've heard that Nolvadex, Clomid and Letrozole is the best things, but im not sure so thats why im asking you.

* How high dosage
* Will my body get hurt for doing 1 cycle?
* What gains should i expect during the first cycle (weight, muscle)
* Will i lose the gained mass after i jump off the cycle?
* I probly forgot something, not sure, but if u have any additional information, do not hesitate to post it, so i can read and learn.
* Whats the chance of getting gyno.

Thank you.

What appears below was developed by a number of our good friends at www.anabolicfitness.com

Veteran Consensus Statement on the age of initiation of Anabolic use.

Anabolic steroids promote strength gain, muscle synthesis, and increased metabolic capacity. Their responsible, moderate use improves athletic performance, cosmetic appearance, and perceived social opportunity and self-esteem. However, anabolics achieve their effects by perturbing the human endocrine system, a complex feedback mechanism of glands and organs that are, in healthy and youthful persons, in an exquisite state of natural balance. Compounds like anabolic steroids that alter this balance are appropriate for use only by mature, well-trained athletes who understand these drugs, their risks and their benefits. Except in the case of prospective users of clear promise for national or international ranking in a sport, realistically hopeful for the kinds of benefits such ranking confers, the following should be characteristic of anyone, of any age, prior to the addition of anabolic steroids to a training regime:

1. PHYSICAL MATURITY. Anabolics can, through either direct or indirect effects, cause premature closure of the epiphyseal plates (growth plates) at the end of bone, an irreversible effect that may result in permanently shorter stature than the athlete would otherwise achieve. Therefore, the athlete should have reached full physical stature and maturity of the skeleton before contemplating anabolic use. In most cases, full stature is not reached until the very late teens and, in many cases, development of both long skeletal bones and joint assemblies (hips and shoulders) continues into the early 20's, development of the larynx (voicebox) into the mid-20***8217;s.

2. SIGNIFICANT MATURE MUSCULARITY. Anabolics have poor effect, or transitory effect, on athletes in mediocre condition; in addition, their tendency to boost muscle strength ahead of the strength of supporting tendons and ligaments can lead to debilitating injury in athletes without substantial prior training. Therefore, the athlete should have accumulated a significant amount of mature muscle mass and tendon strength through a dedicated program of resistance training prior to beginning anabolic use. Recognizing that there is substantial individual variability in training efficiency and effects, a minimum of 3 years, perhaps as many as 7, of dedicated weight training is required to achieve this necessary physical foundation, on which anabolics can be used safely and to best effect.

3. THOROUGH KNOWLEDGE. Anabolics are not a substitute for proper technique or applied knowledge of the basics of exercise physiology. Therefore, the athlete considering the use of anabolics should have a very thorough and detailed knowledge of lifting technique, dietary practice, recuperative processes, and hormonal and nonhormonal supplementation, and should if possible prepare for the use of anabolics under the guidance of a trusted mentor who has mastered these issues. In particular, the athlete should have an excellent understanding of the uses, effects, and risk profiles of anabolics, and should be thoroughly conversant with the kinds of ancillary agents that minimize side-effects and speed post-cycle recovery. Recognizing that there is substantial individual variability in the pace at which this knowledge is acquired, at least a year of arduous study and reading is necessary to understand anabolics and post-cycle recovery, and at least 4 years of practice is required to establish the requisite knowledge base of lifting technique, recuperation, and diet.

4. PSYCHOLOGICAL MATURITY. Anabolic steroids can have marked effect on mood and disposition, either during the cycle of active use, or its aftermath. Therefore, the athlete considering the use of anabolics should have the psychological health and maturity that will enable him or her to use anabolics with minimal social, psychological, and legal risk to both him/herself and his/her network of partners and collaborators. In addition, the athlete should be firm enough in purpose and balanced enough in approach to understand not only how and when to initiate use of anabolics, but how and when to curtail or abandon use safely should that need arise.

The use of anabolic steroids is unwise for persons who have not satisfied these prerequisites, though exceptions may be made in cases of very unusual athletic promise. While not a function of mere calendar age per se, it is unarguable that, on average, the likelihood that these conditions will have been met increases as the age of the prospective anabolic user increases.

For the reasons adduced above, the following statement of consensus opinion is made:

Allowing for substantial individual variability, and with the exception of cases of truly outstanding athletic promise, the athlete considering the use of anabolics should be socially and physically mature, psychologically healthy, and should have completed 4 to 7 years of dedicated, mentored training in strength/endurance athletics and study in lifting technique, dietary practices, recuperation skills and supplementation. In most cases, the athlete will have reached the age of 21 before these prerequisites are in place, recognizing that many athletes will not have achieved the necessary experience, physical maturity, and psychic balance until their mid-20's or even later.

Stone cold said it all for you bro. Your not even close to start a cycle. You know nothing about AAS! you need to do way more research and train more about 4 more years before you touch AAS!

I've read it all now, thanks for the information, but i have a question, if i still decide to take em whats gonna happen? wont i be able to bulk and when cycle is done ill just use a pct/hcg and get back to normal?

I've read it all now, thanks for the information, but i have a question, if i still decide to take em whats gonna happen? wont i be able to bulk and when cycle is done ill just use a pct/hcg and get back to normal?

wait, u said u read that ? ...

If you use them you will never get back to normal and always have a low test level more than likely. Thats from an educated experienced user that made mistakes when he was young like you.

At 18 you should have tons of natural test flowing through your body. Eat big, (and clean) train hard and rest. You are way to young to be getting into AAS.
JMHO

Kid one and a half years of training aint SHIT!

And chances are your diets are shitty and you know nothing about supplements

Do yourself a few favors! First off stop looking at pictures of guys that have been training for 5+ years unless you are prepared to commit to that. Second when you post a thread and you get several of the same answers try LISTENING to what was said. Third gear is not your answer most people on here would agree that it is about 10-20% of your results. LAST BUT NOT LEAST if you choose to still run a cycle and and about 5 weeks in your covered in acne and have nipples like an orangatang on its tenth birth maybe you can look forward to ur minimal gains as you try to figure out why your dick doesn't work and you have no ability to fix it.

These guys have made ur mistakes and are trying to save you from years of pure misery. Do yourself a gaint favor and stick with diet diet diet and keep workin out. Idk why I ranted about this as I am sure your mind is made up and I will see you on the board in a few months begging for help from the same people who tried to help you already!!!!

60% diet 30% training 10% gear!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
This new generation of "yolo" kids are the biggest and dumbest pussies I've seen yet. "Now, now, now, I want it now." Worse than a fuckin 3 year old wanting to drink their milk and shit their baby food in their diaper. It makes me laugh when I'm at the gym and have kids going up to me asking "what the best supplement or steroid is". There's no fuckin secret. Eat perfectly, train diligently, and sleep like a baby and you'll grow. It's kids like you who just take everything for granted. There's guys who have hypogonadism and don't have the opportunity you do to make "natural gains". There's guys who don't even have a pair of legs. Stop being a big pussy who takes everything for granted. And don't tell me you know everything about dieting, training, sleeping, or anatomical science. That took me over 2-3 years to finally master and there's still more for me to learn.

Last edited:
I just realized you're 150lbs for fucks sake. You really are an ass clown in that case. You got another 40-50lbs before you'll be anywhere near needing AAS to progress.

what appears below was developed by a number of our good friends at www.anabolicfitness.com

veteran consensus statement on the age of initiation of anabolic use.

Anabolic steroids promote strength gain, muscle synthesis, and increased metabolic capacity. Their responsible, moderate use improves athletic performance, cosmetic appearance, and perceived social opportunity and self-esteem. However, anabolics achieve their effects by perturbing the human endocrine system, a complex feedback mechanism of glands and organs that are, in healthy and youthful persons, in an exquisite state of natural balance. Compounds like anabolic steroids that alter this balance are appropriate for use only by mature, well-trained athletes who understand these drugs, their risks and their benefits. Except in the case of prospective users of clear promise for national or international ranking in a sport, realistically hopeful for the kinds of benefits such ranking confers, the following should be characteristic of anyone, of any age, prior to the addition of anabolic steroids to a training regime:

1. Physical maturity. Anabolics can, through either direct or indirect effects, cause premature closure of the epiphyseal plates (growth plates) at the end of bone, an irreversible effect that may result in permanently shorter stature than the athlete would otherwise achieve. Therefore, the athlete should have reached full physical stature and maturity of the skeleton before contemplating anabolic use. In most cases, full stature is not reached until the very late teens and, in many cases, development of both long skeletal bones and joint assemblies (hips and shoulders) continues into the early 20's, development of the larynx (voicebox) into the mid-20***8217;s.

2. Significant mature muscularity. Anabolics have poor effect, or transitory effect, on athletes in mediocre condition; in addition, their tendency to boost muscle strength ahead of the strength of supporting tendons and ligaments can lead to debilitating injury in athletes without substantial prior training. Therefore, the athlete should have accumulated a significant amount of mature muscle mass and tendon strength through a dedicated program of resistance training prior to beginning anabolic use. Recognizing that there is substantial individual variability in training efficiency and effects, a minimum of 3 years, perhaps as many as 7, of dedicated weight training is required to achieve this necessary physical foundation, on which anabolics can be used safely and to best effect.

3. Thorough knowledge. Anabolics are not a substitute for proper technique or applied knowledge of the basics of exercise physiology. Therefore, the athlete considering the use of anabolics should have a very thorough and detailed knowledge of lifting technique, dietary practice, recuperative processes, and hormonal and nonhormonal supplementation, and should if possible prepare for the use of anabolics under the guidance of a trusted mentor who has mastered these issues. In particular, the athlete should have an excellent understanding of the uses, effects, and risk profiles of anabolics, and should be thoroughly conversant with the kinds of ancillary agents that minimize side-effects and speed post-cycle recovery. Recognizing that there is substantial individual variability in the pace at which this knowledge is acquired, at least a year of arduous study and reading is necessary to understand anabolics and post-cycle recovery, and at least 4 years of practice is required to establish the requisite knowledge base of lifting technique, recuperation, and diet.

4. Psychological maturity. Anabolic steroids can have marked effect on mood and disposition, either during the cycle of active use, or its aftermath. Therefore, the athlete considering the use of anabolics should have the psychological health and maturity that will enable him or her to use anabolics with minimal social, psychological, and legal risk to both him/herself and his/her network of partners and collaborators. In addition, the athlete should be firm enough in purpose and balanced enough in approach to understand not only how and when to initiate use of anabolics, but how and when to curtail or abandon use safely should that need arise.

The use of anabolic steroids is unwise for persons who have not satisfied these prerequisites, though exceptions may be made in cases of very unusual athletic promise. While not a function of mere calendar age per se, it is unarguable that, on average, the likelihood that these conditions will have been met increases as the age of the prospective anabolic user increases.

For the reasons adduced above, the following statement of consensus opinion is made:

Allowing for substantial individual variability, and with the exception of cases of truly outstanding athletic promise, the athlete considering the use of anabolics should be socially and physically mature, psychologically healthy, and should have completed 4 to 7 years of dedicated, mentored training in strength/endurance athletics and study in lifting technique, dietary practices, recuperation skills and supplementation. In most cases, the athlete will have reached the age of 21 before these prerequisites are in place, recognizing that many athletes will not have achieved the necessary experience, physical maturity, and psychic balance until their mid-20's or even later.

and thats the butttttton lineeeeeee, cause stone cold said sooo

Just eat big and train hard. I garauntee you will get good results man. You still have so much growing naturaly to do! Your just going to do more damage that you will regret later on.

Man you are 6 foot 2 and weigh 155 pounds. Your joints are not ready for the load steroids are going to put on them since you are going to shoot up in weight and strength. Spend more time in the training and nutrition sections and come back after a while.

Thank you everybody for taking time to reply, i've made up my desicion, im not going to take the gear!, Im going to train more strictly and also make an own meal plan to follow on and train hard!, Thanks alot you rly showed me some good facts. Thanks again..

Thank you everybody for taking time to reply, i've made up my desicion, im not going to take the gear!, Im going to train more strictly and also make an own meal plan to follow on and train hard!, Thanks alot you rly showed me some good facts. Thanks again..
Way to go, bro. In a few years we will be glad to help with gear-related stuff

Back