19 y/o 177

What would you guys say is harder, building the muscle from a smaller frame, or turning fat into muscle? Would it maybe worth losing weight (fat) then trying to build muscle or just concentrate on building muscle through the fat?

i would say its harder to turn fat into muscle...because its impossible.

i would say its harder to turn fat into muscle...because its impossible.

lmao.....

guys who have excess fat on them seem to tend to put muscle on much easier.. but they also have bad eating habits.. so thats tough to say..

these guys eat for pleasure, not as a strategy... its much tougher breaking those habits, getting them to do cardio, and keep dedicated then just add food to a guy who has a small frame but is dedicated..

lmao.....

guys who have excess fat on them seem to tend to put muscle on much easier.. but they also have bad eating habits.. so thats tough to say..

these guys eat for pleasure, not as a strategy... its much tougher breaking those habits, getting them to do cardio, and keep dedicated then just add food to a guy who has a small frame but is dedicated..

Ill agree 100%, story of my life.

Jamie, def. start a log. It may seem like a pain in the ass but if helps keep me on track, not so much diet but as far as training.

Its only the internet but its nice having feedback from people who know what theyr talking about...for the most part lol

I realize you cant change fat into muscle lol. All I meant was would it be worth losing the weight then concentrate on building muscle or just concentrate on building muscle

Back