19 year old wants some help...

G

getfitdoc

I told him to wait until he's older...

but...

He plays a major sport at a pretty high level. They do not start testing until he's in the major league of his sport.

He really has a chance to make the pro's. He's legitimately good enough.

He wants to do a cycle to get stronger etc...

I told him he needs to be older, but his logic is, "how much longer can I wait."

If he doesn't make it and he looks back on it all, and all he had to do was a cycle, he'll for sure regret it. I know If i was back in my playing days, I would have for sure done it.

I'm afraid he's going to do it no matter what I tell him. I'm hoping that I can at least steer him in the best possible direction with the decision he's made.

I have no idea what type of protocol to suggest he use. Maybe just some test with proper HCG and post cycle therapy (pct) protocol?

if you have any suggestions please let me know.

Thank you

when will he get tested?

i'd stay away from the deca/tren etc.

i'd recommend test sus or prop...since the detection times are the shortest.

And i agree, he's going to do it anyways, at least steer him down the proper path and make sure he knows what he's getting into and the possibility of no further height growth.

he's already 6'3", more than ample height for his sport.

It's a pretty big deal for me. I played college sports and I was very good. If I had run a cycle or two I would have been even better, not saying I'd go pro, but I would have done it had I know about it. So I know what he feels like.

at the same time if ANYTHING ever happened to him, I'd want to kill myself. Hell, even if I tell him no way, and he goes out and tries it himself, I'd still feel bad.

I feel that this is a huge point in his life. I care about him and want him to do the best thing. He's VERY dedicated, works out real hard, practices DAILY.

Ya, I will have to get exact dates from him.

I mean, given diet, protein intake, supplementation are all in order and the next logical step is steroids, and he is mature enough to handle them with responsibility, I'd help him out. I was small through high school and college...never really athletic because I lacked strength. Now, with more size and strength..when ever I do something athletic, people think I have a natural talent for things I've never done.

My opinion is a green light. Making it pro is worth millions just keep it all on dl and be safe about it.

If he is good enough to go to the pros for his sport already, why ever risk it? What if he takes something that dries him out and suffers injury? If he's really such an amazing athlete, he should have the connections to trainers and nutritionists everywhere. The NFL, for example, tests very well for steroids. They are RARELY used in the sport compared to baseball. Football players find ways to get ridiculously stronger and bigger through diet and training from some of the smartest around. He should have this access. If he doesn't, I doubt he is really that good. Sounds like he plays baseball to me. My advice...dont train like a pussy like 90% of baseball players do. if you want to get stronger...train.

If he is good enough to go to the pros for his sport already, why ever risk it? What if he takes something that dries him out and suffers injury? If he's really such an amazing athlete, he should have the connections to trainers and nutritionists everywhere. The NFL, for example, tests very well for steroids. They are RARELY used in the sport compared to baseball. Football players find ways to get ridiculously stronger and bigger through diet and training from some of the smartest around. He should have this access. If he doesn't, I doubt he is really that good. Sounds like he plays baseball to me. My advice...dont train like a pussy like 90% of baseball players do. if you want to get stronger...train.

He doesn't play baseball.

Its a good point. He is on that edge. He is just good enough to maybe make it. I feel that Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) is like your trump card. It would help him a lot.
But then, that's me being a bit selfish. I train him, gear him up secretly, he makes the league, I get credit for training him, I get more business. Sticky situation.

I almost feel like giving him a placebo and making him train with me and do a perfect diet... like some sort of a creatine or whatever.

I'd never give him something that drys him out, good call on that.

dynoman

Hey 19yr old I am not trying to be mean but hey man give your self some more time you are still growing set your goals and work to get them keep up the good work I and in a year or so do something if that is the way you want to go your friend in iron always DYNOMAN

dynoman

Hey 19yr old I am not trying to be mean but hey man give your self some more time you are still growing set your goals and work to get them keep up the good work and in a year or so do something if that is the way you want to go your friend in iron always DYNOMAN

Perfection Awaits... So NFL dont use steroids? HAHA! come on now man. be realistic. they tell them when they are going to get tested ahead of time so the big names dont get caught. thats why it is USUALLY not the big time stars who get caught on them. think of it like this, if you were a GM and paying your starting Noseguard $2-3 million, you would not want him sittin out any games.

Next... Getfitdoc: hey there man. unless he is playing basketball, then go ahead and steer him down the right road. my reasoning, 6'3 aint nothin in the NBA and since he's 19 he's still got time to grow vertically before he grows horizontally, haha. I have talked to many many of my friends about this topic. And they all said, if I was under 21 and my chances of goin to the NFL laid in the hands of Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) and being set for the rest of my life. Then you'd be about crazy to not have to take that risk, IMO.

getfitdoc.... I think it would really really help if we knew what sport you were talking about and where he sits at this point (ie. football and he's a D1 starter at a big time school)

I also wonder what sport he plays because you say he won't get tested until he makes it to the pros... as far as I know if you play D1 in an major sport you're getting tested routinely or there is a chance that you will be tested

And back to the topic at hand... I say yes assuming you know which way to direct him... when he's making 50k a year as an accountant at 22 and not 3 million a year playing professional sports he's going to look back and regret a lot in his life

Perfection Awaits, i like you but your post made me lol. They use steroids rampantly in the NFL along with Growth Hormone. Remember when Signature pharmacy got busted a year ago or so? One of their larger clients named was dr Richard Rydze, team doctor for the Pittsburg steelers. Apparently he bought over $150,000 worth of GH, test, and some other goodies on his credit card all over the course of 1 year. Thats alot of fuckin gear dude. Whatcha think hes doing with all that? the NFL just does a better job of keeping a lid on this shit and doing damage control when shit leaks out.

Last edited:
Ya what about that Steroid Dealer that recently "killed himself" right before he was going to put NFL players out in the open. NFL definately Juices!!

He plays hockey, He wouldn't get tested for anything until his season starts

Back