19yrs old need tips on test/deca/tren/ cycle

bruce93

simple question, is this to much for my age?
i have a very good understanding of each,
i have great dedication to training, spot on diet
19yrs old.. 6,2 .. weight 93kg

Simple answer. You don't need steroids at your age. You should have plenty of natty test running through you. Wait a few yrs.

if you had a good understanding of each you would know that even the most seasoned vets don't run two 19-nors together.

Plus you're too young kid. You'll shoot your eye out.

tumblr_lwf662Tcep1qapoo4o1_500.gif

your only 93kg at 6' 2" what you need is more food and a mass gainer. Wait a while for AAS @ your height you should be at least 220 before considering IMHO

Where do you idiots get your info from? Your 19 and wanting to run test deca and tren. U just need a good diet

yeah man work on your diet and getting your training routine solid before u consider aas , hit your genetic potential and/or plateau before u consider taking steroids to bring u up to the next level u cant get to naturaly , also u are too young , u will harm your hpta .

your dick might actually try to crawl up and hide in your stomach running deca and tren together lmao wow

Research a lot before tren and deca. Sides are very common and very uncomfortable for most. At 19 I would stray away from much of anything. If set on using, stick with test.

Starting to young makes your dick not work.(My new simplified answer to anyone under 23)

This is such an ignorant statement.

If you wanna use AAS then start with a simple test cycle with an oral kickstart/tail or both. I did 14 weeks test (one week frontload), 4 weeks dbol kick, and 5 weeks anavar tail for my first one at 19 years old. Save tren for a later cycle as it comes with some nasty sides.

Saying you will make gains off natty test is stupid. Of course you will. You will make gains off natty test after you cycle too but either way they will be nothing compared to AAS. You can take 6+ years training natty to do what you can do in one cycle of AAS

This is such an ignorant statement.

If you wanna use AAS then start with a simple test cycle with an oral kickstart/tail or both. I did 14 weeks test (one week frontload), 4 weeks dbol kick, and 5 weeks anavar tail for my first one at 19 years old. Save tren for a later cycle as it comes with some nasty sides.
How is that an ignorant statement? You're advising that someone still in puberty muck with his hormones, which is ignorant in my opinion AND reckless. Just because you rolled the dice at 19 and haven't suffered any ill effects yet, doesn't mean we should advise others do the same. I have several friends that messed up their HPTA by using AAS in their teens, and every single one of them wishes they would have waited till they were older.

I'm going with the rest of the fellas on this one: wait until you're older to start using AAS, you want to let your body finish growing first, then you can enhance what you have when the risk of causing any damage is minimized. Can you cycle in your teens and come away without any permanent damage? Sure, but do you want to take that risk which could have consequences that last the rest of your life?

My .02c :p

Just dont do it bro. Listen to the words of the wise. I know first hand how tempting it is and I know how much time seems to slow down when you decide to wait but you can make good gains in the mean time and you will much rather wait 4 years and feel great well into you 40's than do it now and feel like crap about yourself at 25.

well considering you're retarded you should probably just not do steroids. just my .2 cents

op don't listen to these guys, whats the worse that could happen other then dropping dead... organs failing, your dick never going hard, hitting nerves or vains... shooting air into urself to make ur heart stop, making a bunch of gains just to lose it, having to buy new clothes....... like srsly op

Back