1st cycle dbol/test e

Obber

Going to try this again just found out I have a 20ml bottle of test e instead of 10ml..

Weeks 1-4- Dbol 30mg/day or 40mg/day ?
Weeks 1-12- Test e 500mg/week 300mg/ml vial...Taking 250 mg on Wednesday and Sunday in Glutes
Weeks 12-16- Nolva and Clomid

The questions I have are... I have test booster pills should I take those with my post cycle therapy (pct) of Nolva and Clomid?
I don't want Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) personally. I have read enough that it is optimal but not necessary.
I want to get Adex for bloating and such (more harder look) but can someone tell me how much the Adex will run me and how much I need? Also, which weeks should I take the adex with?

My stats are: 6'2..age 21..weight 198 ibs..13% bf

I am going to do the cycle no matter what my age is so please just give me some advice dealing with cycle it be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Wait 2 weeks after your last pin then start PCT.

Drop the test booster.

You take Adex every day or every other day. It is an aromatase inhibitor. Check the site sponsor for that. I would recommend aromasin (stane), personally, which can be taken 12.5mg eod, or as needed...

1, Drop the dbol [ iam not big fan of orals especially if its your first cycle]
2, Start post cycle therapy (pct) 2 weeks after last pin so weeks 14-18
About the booster do not take it in your post cycle therapy (pct) as far as I know its not gonna help you.

Take adex like 0.5 EOD and I would personally start with my first pin till the start of my post cycle therapy (pct).

So I would say run like that [only advice]

Weeks 1-12 500 mg test E 2x 250
Weeks 1-14 0.25-0.5 Adex EOD

if u dont wanna run Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) your choice

post cycle therapy (pct): weeks 14-18 clomid 100/100/50/50/50/50
nolva 40/40/20/20/20

Last edited:
Am with Infection on this.

Why do u want tonuse AAS
What are your goals
You have about a good 4-5 years of natural.physical development and brain develppment also.

Now if its your first cycle test should be the only thing to use. Build your base nice and solid then start adding in orals and other compounds as your cycle progress.

Good luck and think about it.

Okay. I will drop the test boosters but how many times per week should I take nolva and clomid and how many mg's each time?

Okay. I will drop the test boosters but how many times per week should I take nolva and clomid and how many mg's each time?

Shit man, sLd laid it out for ya. You REALLY need to do some research for a long time if you are asking these kind of questions.

Wait 2 weeks after your last pin then start PCT.

Drop the test booster.

You take Adex every day or every other day. It is an aromatase inhibitor. Check the site sponsor for that. I would recommend aromasin (stane), personally, which can be taken 12.5mg eod, or as needed...
X2 on using aromasin

Back