1st Cycle Help

TopCat

I'm ready to do my first cycle and would appreciate any feedback.

I am currently 6'-0" - 265lbs and one of those electronic body fat scales says my bf is 32%. I'm not sure if that is accuate.

I want to gain a solid 15lbs of lean muscle and drop some bf if possible. I have been lifting off and on for 3 years and have been consistant for the last 6 months.

Here's what I have/plan:

Test Enanthate 400mg 1/W Week 1-10
EQ 400mg 1/W Week 1-10
dBol 40mg E/D Week 1-4
Winny 50mg E/D Week 8-12
B12 Mixed
w/Test E & EQ 1000mcg 1/W Week 1-12

Liquid Femara 0.25ml E/D Week 1-10
Liquid Clomid 300/100/50mg Starting after last Winstrol (winny) Tab

Supplements:
ALA - 500mg E/D Week 1-16
Milk Thistle - 100mg E/D Week 1-16
Multi Vitamin E/D
Vitamin E E/D
Vitamin C - 1000mg E/D
Glutimine Peptides
Protein Shakes
Creatin

Your advice will be appreciated.

TopCat

I'd split the test (and possibly the EQ) up into 200mg each 2x a week instead of 400mg each 1x a week. I don't know about the b12 at all, so I can't comment on it. The rest of the cycle looks solid, what are your post-cycle plans?

Although, I'm not sure that juicing would be the best thing to do with your current stats, no offense meant. You'd probably be better off dieting down to sub 20% bodyfat at the least before hitting up a cycle.

ManBeast

Cycle

In my opinion it looks good, since it is your 1st cycle you are staying wize & keeping the dose in check..

Maybe if you want to lean up as you say, increse the Winstrol (winny) to 100mg ED at the end to help harden up more...& also maybe add in some T3 the length of the cycle, for 2 reasons, of course for the fat loss benefit & t3 can increase protein synthesis via the increased metabolic rate caused by the t3...and maybe some e/c/a first thing in morning & pre workout to help you to lean out as well..

Stroyer

I said the 32% bf was probably wrong cause my son is 6'0" - 160lbs and I can see his abs pretty good and the scale says he is at 22% bf. I am a bit over weight but I'd like to put more muscle on now, then diet down without loosing much muscle after this cycle.

Should I not do much cardio while on the dBol or can I do running 30 mins a day for like 3-4 days a week in addition to my lifting?

Thanks

TC

First off I'd cut the D-bol back to 25 or 30 mg/day, then I'd think about dropping the EQ & the B-12, both have a tendancy to increase appetite.

You've got so much in this for a first cycle, too much IMO !

As far as cardio goes, you gotta make up your mind if you want to bulk or what. Whatever you decide, I'd keep it to a low intensity, 30 - 40 min sessions. 3 times a week even if you decide to make this more of a bulker, probably ED if you want to lose some fat.

But please consider this before you make up your mind. You say you have only been consistently training for the last 6 months, IMO that's not enough time. You can still make some pretty impressive gains without supps, lower your bf some, gain more strength and dedication, then in say, 6 months from now, you'd be much better prepared to do a good solid first cycle.

I was always told by many, both pros and hardcores, that you should train consistently for atleast 2 years, before ever even looking into the chemical side of the game. I would agree with StoneCold on taking more time in the gym before hitting the gear.

Thanks for all your responses. I'll take your advice into consideration while I make up my mind of what to do (wait for now or change it around abit).

ManBeast: I am curious why you suggest that I split up the Test and EQ to 2x a week. Is it because I will have a more even amount in my system by doing it this way?

Again, Thanks for your responses.

p.s. I went to the Doctors office today for my visit and my weight is 254lbs and bf is 21% using calipers. My bf scale is way off not only on bf% but also off on the weight.

Mystical said:
I was always told by many, both pros and hardcores, that you should train consistently for atleast 2 years, before ever even looking into the chemical side of the game. I would agree with StoneCold on taking more time in the gym before hitting the gear.

Good advice

Back