1st cycle in 10 years, have a look boys

Cheaters

Ive run test e, bdol and winny for a couple cycles a long time ago but no longer have knowledgeable people around so I need some feedback.

Stats= 41,6'4, 210 at 9-11%bf and nutrition is bang on.

PCT planning on arimidex .25 from week 2 and clomid and nolva for after.

Cycle
W1-12 250mg deca x2 mon/thurs
W2-13 500mg test e x2 mon/thurs
W1-13 .25 daily adx
W14 nothing
W15-17 50mg clo and .20 nolva
Bloodwork

Feedback is appreciated and thanks

if this is your first cycle in ten years just do a standard first cycle now that your body has matured more and you can see how it will react to hormomes. read the beginners cycle in my sig to learn how to do it right.

That isn't a good cycle at all. Pct stands for post cycle therapy. There's everything pretty much that needs adjusted so you are better off to read the beginner cycle stickies like milton suggested. That may have been a normal way to run a cycle over ten years ago but not it's a bit reckless. There shouldn't be nothing taken between last pin and pct. Starting deca before test isn't common at all. Running test for just a week longer than deca will get you a failed pct. 12 weeks of deca is a bit short too. Pct is a bit weak also.

Yourself a big favor and read the beginner cycle stickies. You'll learn everything you need to know about your cycle.

Must be hallucinating again, because earlier today I responded to the other thread. After making that response I then saw this one too so didn't respond here.

Now I can't find that post, it's like the other thread disappeared.

I share your hallucination. We must be smoking the same shit cuz I swear I saw this earlier.
So whatcha say OP? Putting together a new plan?

It was here, then gone. My comments were:

W1-14 500mg test e x2 mon/thurs
W1-17 .25 daily adx
W1-17 HCG 250 IU 2x/wk
W18-20 50mg clo and .40 nolva
W21-22 25mg clo and .20 nolva

Blood testing before starting, and again at 7 weeks to see if AI needs to go up or down

I'm not sure based on how you wrote it if this is 500 mg/wk Deca and 1,000 mg/wk Test E - or half that. If it's the high option your AI is probably ok, maybe just a bit light. If 250/500 p/wk the AI is a bit heavy.

For sure after 10 years off you don't need to start out at 1.5g/wk

Last edited:
Sorry, I did make 2 similar posts cuz I didnt see the first one abd didnt think it posted. Im sticking with just the test e and am mimicking the beginers guide for cycle and pct. 12 weeks test e only I'm gonna post before and after pics. I have questions tho, should I take adx .25 daily or .50 eod? Also clomid and nolva dossing is based on what? Everyone has a different opinion on these.

It was here, then gone. My comments were:

W1-14 500mg test e x2 mon/thurs
W1-17 .25 daily adx
W1-17 HCG 250 IU 2x/wk
W18-20 50mg clo and .40 nolva
W21-22 25mg clo and .20 nolva

Blood testing before starting, and again at 7 weeks to see if AI needs to go up or down

I'm not sure based on how you wrote it if this is 500 mg/wk Deca and 1,000 mg/wk Test E - or half that. If it's the high option your AI is probably ok, maybe just a bit light. If 250/500 p/wk the AI is a bit heavy.

For sure after 10 years off you don't need to start out at 1.5g/wk

noone is halucinating and its my bad i deleted his other similar thread when i saw that he double threaded and didnt see that tankmanbob had commented on it. its my bad and my apologies.
sorry for the confusion.

Back