1st cycle plan - but one dude told me it would f*ck me up

WstCst

I posted this same info in another forum and the moderator said this could "***n" me - his words were that they would "will crush you internally." Is this for real ?

Info
Hieght - about 5'11
Weight - 169 (weighed yesterday on non digital scale)
BF% - 10-12%
Test serum level - 1061
Estradiol 40.3 I think this is from finesteride

Consulted TRT folks who said based on bloodwork that they would recommend sermorelin over long term TRT, I intend to continue the sermolrelin long term, also thinking that since GH can help with tendon/ligament that this may be a positive addition and negate some of the risk that guy warned me of)

Weeks 1-5
Test cyp 400 weekly (2x200 ew)
Arimidex .5 mg 2x pw (bceause I have high estradiol levels a friend suggested starting it right off the bat)
Sermorelin 500 mcg ed

Weeks 6-8
Test E 500 mg per week (250x2) ew
Arimidex .5 mg 2x pw
Sermorelin 500 mcg ed

Weeks 9-12
Test E 500 mg per week (250x2)ew
Arimidex .5 mg 2x;pw
Sermorelin 500 mcg ed
HCG 500 IU     ED

two weeks later PCT Clomid - 50mg ed

Yeah,169lbs.

5 ft just about 11"

Started training with weights 3 years ago when I weighed 145 lbs with slighlty higher BF%. At the gym 4 days a week. Ectomorph type body, easy to over train my muscles and needs lots of rest between sets as well as between workouts for muscle groups.

What else would be good to know?

What other advice, aside from "make sure you have sleep and diet on lock down" - because those are pretty much as locked down as they're going to get.

My goal is not to be a body builder or compete in any way shape or form. I'd like to add some mass - nothing crazy, not trying to be a hulk. I've always had a hard time gaining weight and am stoked about the progress I've made in 3 years. Would sermorelin alone be a good idea?

At your height, weight, and bf% I think you need to learn how to diet and train properly BEFORE using gear or you'll be disappointed by not coming close to any expectations you might have.

Even on cycle, gear is only the 4th most important element to have in check:
1. Diet
2. Training
3. Rest
4. Gear

I'd leave out the Sermorelin for a future cycle. And I'd run HCG 2x per week at 250 iu from the start. You could start off with the dose of Arimidex you mentioned and adjust from there. You might need .5 EOD, ETD, etc. Or .25. You'll just have to pay close attention to how you feel and look. Controlling estrogen is one of the most important things to learn in a 1st cycle.

Regarding what the mod said. That sounds odd. Sounds like you might have posted that on a forum that isn't steroid friendly? With the exception of the Sermorelin, the cycle you posted is very basic and straightforward. A normal 1st cycle.

diet programs are meant to be done for months to get good results. stick with it and dont take any shortcuts man.

Last edited:
As was said by many here about diet and learning how to eat and proper calories when you do cycle, remember one of key with using exogenous steroids is aiding the body in the synthesis of protein to muscle at a much higher rate and increasing you metabolism so it is imperative to feed your body with what it needs to accomplish this.

Good Luck you got the best advice from some of the best. :)

I plugged your 400 mg/wk test E 1-5 and 500 mg/wk test C 6-12 into a calculator, and it looks like this:

View attachment 566844

Yellow is the Test E, blue is Test Cyp, black line is total Test.

So, I'm a bit confused on why you start with Enanthate then switch to Cypionate, and also why you step up the dose. You can see the curve is always rising, and never reaches max during your time on cycle. You will find it hard to control estrogen, as your test level is always changing - and you will spend very little time at peak blood level.

You got a lot of advice to sort out your diet first, and that's a very good idea. If you end up going ahead anyway I'd suggest not pyramiding your dose, taking HCG throughout then ED in last week of gap between cycle and PCT, and adding nolvadex to your clomid for PCT. I'd also wait one more week in the gap between cycle and PCT to let your blood levels bleed down further.

Also, food for thought - here is what your levels would look like if you front loaded. Shots #1, 2, and 3 double the dose to 500 mg, after that carry on at 250 mg 2x/wk.

View attachment 566845

Some folks don't like frontloading, they say it either doesn't work or hard to control sides. I disagree, it does work and sides are easier to control as your levels are constant throughout. And most importantly you will get a lot more time at max levels, i.e. lots more area under the curve.

Good luck.

Last edited:
Run 500 ew throught cycle. Loose the sermorelin and add in hcg at 250iu weekly you will convert so start arimidex (O.5mg) the day after first inj and every Monday & Friday thereafter..

Dr B

Back