1st cycle (report + need advice please for end cycle)

M++

Hi,
In first thanks for this forum, is very usefull, i was a lurker, this forum help me a lot.

So quick review (sorry for metrics, i'm french :D)

27yo
68kg before cycle
1,71m

now

73kg almost 74 :D

i'm now in the week 8 of my cycle Enanthate 500 by week only, i started one week ago winstrol oral 50mg by day. I was not a "pro" in gym before start my cycle, but 6 months before i did a lot of improvement (diet and training) to start this. I'm quiet happy with result, i would like to burn fat little bit before the end of the cycle i think, i will be more easy. I'm actually at 12% i think.

So there is my cycle :

W1 : 1000ml enanthate (thaiger brands)+ arimidex 0.5 e3d
W2 : 750ml enanthate (thaiger brands)+ arimidex 0.5 e3d
W3 : 500ml enanthate (thaiger brands)+ arimidex 0.5 e3d
W4 : 500ml enanthate (thaiger brands)+ arimidex 0.5 e3d
W5 : 500ml enanthate (thaiger brands)+ arimidex 0.5 e3d
W6 : 500ml enanthate (thaiger brands)+ arimidex 0.5 e3d
W7 : 500ml enanthate (thaiger brands)+ arimidex 0.5 e3d
W8 : 500ml enanthate (thaiger brands) + 50mg ED winstrol tabs + milkthik + arimidex 0.5 e3d

I live in thailand, product are quickly available without any problem (you can contact me btw if u want some), i can get what i want from now, if i tell you that is because i'm runing low on gear, i think i not have the next 2ml for the next shot.
So now i don't know what to do... i need your help.

From now i just want earn lean mass muscle (few pounds will be alright) and burning fat if i can (is it a good idea?)
i have 3 idea :

Buy enanthate and continue like it's should be. I will wast 6ml from the bottle :(

W9 : 500ml enanthate (thaiger brands) + 50mg ED winstrol tabs + milkthik + arimidex 0.5 e3d
W10 : 500ml enanthate (thaiger brands) + 50mg ED winstrol tabs + milkthik + arimidex 0.5 e3d
W11 : 50mg ED winstrol tabs + milkthik
W12 : 50mg ED winstrol tabs + milkthik

W13/14 : PCT

Or i dont want to wast the bottle and i increase the test E (is that a good idea to double the test E before the end? Maybe with winstrol it's will help me to make another big improvment)

W9 : 1000ml enanthate (thaiger brands) + 50mg ED winstrol tabs + milkthik + arimidex 0.5 e3d
W10 : 1000ml enanthate (thaiger brands) + 50mg ED winstrol tabs + milkthik + arimidex 0.5 e3d
W11 : 50mg ED winstrol tabs + milkthik
W12 : 50mg ED winstrol tabs + milkthik

W13/14 : PCT

Or buy propionate (is not that too much ?)

W9 : 500ml enanthate (thaiger brands) + 100ml EOD propionate + 50mg ED winstrol tabs + milkthik + arimidex 0.5 e3d
W10 : 500ml enanthate (thaiger brands) + 100ml EOD propionate + 50mg ED winstrol tabs + milkthik + arimidex 0.5 e3d
W11 : 50mg ED winstrol tabs + milkthik + 100ml EOD propionate
W12 : 50mg ED winstrol tabs + milkthik + 100ml EOD propionate

w13/14 PCT

What do you think is the better way to end my cycle since i need to go to the pharma order my pct, and last gear.... ? What is the best ? Again it's my first cycle, i want add some muscle of course, but not that much, i would like more to cutting little bit.

Can you please give me an example of PCT ? (i ask maybe too much sorry :D) Really i do not understand a shit about PCT. Start 2 or 3 week after last shot Enanthate and novaldex + clomid right ?

If not feel anything if my jewels are ok and my nipple dont hurt to i need to pct ? When i need to stop pct ? How i can see if i recover enought?

Thanks everybody very appreciate if someone can help me, sorry to be noob :agreed:

Last edited:
Hi,
In first thanks for this forum, is very usefull, i was a lurker, this forum help me a lot.

I live in thailand, product are quickly available without any problem (you can contact me btw if u want some)

Your OP has a line where it sounds to me like you're offering to sell gear - not smart.

why not ? It's again the rules of the forum or about me ?

Anyway you can ignore this, i don't need to sell anything, it's was just to be friendly, anyone can help me for the end of my cycle ? :(

I would PCT out and plan better for next time. You should have everything you need on hand before you even start your first pin. Read up on how to PCT. This is the basics that you should have down before cycle. Sorry man, this isn't something you should just now be learning about as your coming off of a cycle. Start reading man. Good luck.

I told ya i have everything on hand, i live in thailand. There is just 100 pharma selling all gear i want.

I know little bit about pct, but you can agree it's pretty hard to understand something, since people don't use novaldex all the time (why?) i just dont understand how i need to feel before i stop pct ? And sometime i read arimidex can be used instead of novaldex... So i think it,s all depends if you take HCG which i don't want to take. And maybe the gear you used before.

Having everything on hand and living in thailand are not the same. If you had everything on hand you would not have had to be asking these questions and trying to decide how to finish your cycle. Having everything planed out without having to scramble at the end on how/what to take and if you should increase or switch to prop. Not trying to be a dick man, you just need a lot better prep before running into a cycle next time. About PCT, i know it can be confusing. Dont just read about what needs to be taken when. Go read about the actual supplement and why. (Nolva, Clomid, HCG, AI's) This will answer a lot of your questions. I know im not, and im sure no one else is about to write you a 10 page paper on it all. Its here you just need to put in the time to learn about it.

Last edited:
i can say the difference when you living here, is you can "adapt" your end cycle to whatever you want. So it's not a problem, it's more a advantage.
It's my 1st cycle so i didn't know before how i will look at 75kg and how much i will take of this cycle.
Now i'm about to finish it, so i know my objective are to lose some fat, so i'm asking what is the best way to do it. That's it.

Why planing anything when you can have everything you want. By defaut of course i will run just 2 more week enanthate 500ml per week. But like i say, i will lose half of the bottle for nothing, which is pretty sad :D I dont want to run the cycle for 12 weeks.

So you can forget my post and just think i need this advice : There is any good effect to double the enanthate at the end of cycle ? Or not ? If not, maybe i would be very good for me to use propionate i think i will have a huge boost for end of cure because of winstrol + enanthate + propionate, it's can be a good mix to finish off. Or maybe its too much for a 1st cycle ?

That's all i want to know

And by defaut for PCT i will take Novaldex and clomid ofc.

Keep your test dose the same in the end 500mgs test e
PCT should be 4 weeks of 20mgs nolvadex per day and 50mgs clomid per day
Only way to know once finished if levels are back t normal is to get bloodwork done around 4-6 weeks after PCT

2 weeks after the last injection
Clomid 50/50/50/50
Nolva 40/40/20/20
HCH can be using during the cycle. week 1-12 500iu per week

Back