1st cycle: Sust/Eq for endurance training and cutting weight, how does it look?

derealize

HGT: 6'0
WGT: 168 (10-12% BF)
Current Diet: ~750kcal deficit each day, 40/25/35 C/F/P

Hello everyone, I am a new member to the forum although I've been creeping threads on here for a while. I just started my first cycle with the goals of cutting weight without loss of lean mass and without loss of recovery from endurance training. I realize that my goals will be different than the majority of people using this site, but I wanted to make sure I'm on the right track. Ideally this cycle will keep my test levels on the high end of normal and enhance endurance(RBC increase from Eq) and recovery while cutting weight, without excess water retention or muscle gain.

The plan is as follows:
Week 1-14: Sust 250 @ 125mg/week (.25mL on Monday and .25mL on Thursday)
Week 1-12: Eq @ 200mg/week (0.4mL on Monday and 0.4mL on Thursday)
Week 2-15: hCG @ 600IU/week (200IU M/W/F)
Week 17-19: PCT - Day 1: 150mg clomid/60mg nolva; Day 2-11: 100mg Clomid/40mg Nolva; Day 12-21: 50mg Clomid/20mg Nolva

Again, my goals are to lose fat while continuing endurance training without suffering the suppression of test typically involved in lots of cardio done in a caloric deficit. I did my first Sust/Eq injections last night with 22G 1.5" 3mL syringes into the quad, planning on reconstituting the hCG next week and injecting with a 29G 0.5" insulin syringe. I was wondering if anything about this cycle can be improved or modulated to better attain my goals, if so I would appreciate some experienced feedback.

Also, as a side note, is it okay if I reconstitute the hCG(pregnyl) in the solution that came in the package or should I buy some bacteriostatic water for this?

Thanks! I searched several different boards looking for an effective cycle for endurance athletes and people seemed to have success with this cycle. (the thread on this forum) I'm 25 years old.

Why on earth are you on a calorie deficit your like a stick figure at 6ft

Hahah this is where the "I realize these aren't the goals of most members on this site" comes into play. I'm looking to improve my running performance which requires me to be lean and lanky, believe me once I am done with this sport I can't wait to bulk up but until then these are my goals.

Back