1st cycle

Suttleila

Well Id like to start off with I was 120lbs 5'11 which is small and I went to many doctors for help and the assholes said eat even tho my thyroid was high im assuming since my testicles was undescended I probably have a low level of testosterone anyways none of that is important what is important is which roids I decided to use for my 1st cycle. I read for a few yrs then finally got the balls and about 3 weeks ago my boy gave me 250mg of test so I used both amps one a week, well then he couldnt help me anymore so I ordered andropen 275mg well to make up for the loss I did 550mg of it 2 injections in the week one when I got it and another 3 days later. I weigh 140lbs now which is a 20lb gain and its lean no bloatness. I assume this stuff fixed my metabolism. Should I take another 550mg this coming week or should I just keep to 275mg's each week. I keep hearing one injection a week ain't shit and isn't going to work. I only did the roids to get mass and change my metabolism. The strength was a big bonus though. I bench 200lb now and when I started I could barely do my wt! Should I do dual inejctions weekly or just stick to one and I don't plan to stack anything except at the end a lil winstrol and hcg...oh ive lost about a inch in height which is a lil weird. Any advice on if maybe I should use a lil deca or eq to add to the bulk. My goal is 160lbs but I'll be rockhard because everything ive added is pure muscle

Last edited:
Suttleila said:
Well Id like to start off with I was 120lbs 5'11 which is small and I went to many doctors for help and the assholes said eat even tho my thyroid was high im assuming since my testicles was undescended I probably have a low level of testosterone anyways none of that is important what is important is which roids I decided to use for my 1st cycle. I read for a few yrs then finally got the balls and about 3 weeks ago my boy gave me 250mg of test so I used both amps one a week, well then he couldnt help me anymore so I ordered andropen 275mg well to make up for the loss I did 550mg of it 2 injections in the week one when I got it and another 3 days later. I weigh 140lbs now which is a 20lb gain and its lean no bloatness. I assume this stuff fixed my metabolism. Should I take another 550mg this coming week or should I just keep to 275mg's each week. I keep hearing one injection a week ain't shit and isn't going to work. I only did the roids to get mass and change my metabolism. The strength was a big bonus though. I bench 200lb now and when I started I could barely do my wt! Should I do dual inejctions weekly or just stick to one and I don't plan to stack anything except at the end a lil winstrol and hcg...oh ive lost about a inch in height which is a lil weird. Any advice on if maybe I should use a lil deca or eq to add to the bulk. My goal is 160lbs but I'll be rockhard because everything ive added is pure muscle

I'd think that's pretty important!!!

How old are you ?

26 umm i didnt even know it until i tried to go to the army and they rejected me sad huh lol newayz its not that bad! so what do you think about my cycle. Ive got real good gains so far and its solid and the only side effects have been more hair which is good for me it seems and the aggression which is not so good. well ive been having chest pains I think its my ribcage expanding because my chest has about doubled and back. Should I just use 275mg's since my weight is so low?? I think maybe I overdid it the past week because when I was using 250mg's of sustanon not as much pain. I thought maybe no pain no gain so ive just been doing as I usually would

Last edited:
well I got my answers and i've gained 30lbs on just andropen and nothing else so I agree do just fuckin test ur 1st cycle. This will be my last I needed it not just trying to become Hercules even though that is a plus to it. I'll keep everyone posted letting y'all know what I get overall. I also would like to say I think its a waste of roids unless You do hcg at the end!!!!! ALSO EVERYONE IN MY AREA KEPT SAYING U WILL GET BLOAT WITH TEST DON'T DO IT. Umm I've gained 30lbs solid muscle no bloat everything is rockhard

I went on and said fuck it and did another half ml of andropen 275. So Im doing 2 injects a week. I just feel like I wasn't gettin enough and the gains would be so much better. Because last week when I did 550mg I grew like a fuckin horse. So I only got like 4 weeks left I wanna get the most out of my 1st cycle. So far test is the best shit I could of imagined specially for a 1st cycle because the gains look solid I see very lil water weight. And feel great no side effects. Definately going to do hcg for a week and winstrol the last few weeks. I will post exact stats later but that wasn't my reason for roids. My reason was to gain weight to turn into muscle just test putting on pure muscle was a big time fuckin plus!!!!!!!

I would probably leave the winstrol for another cycle and just run test only this time, as thats always the wise thing to do for a first.

Well im going to do the winstrol 2 because you only get one 1st time and I feel its the way to end the cycle and of course hcg!!!

Back