1st cycle

adimenia

hi guys

im new to the world of steroids Ive been reading and researching about the subject for the past 6 months and i would like to start with my 1st cycle

i would like to know what you guys would recommend for a 1st cycle

i want to start with mildly potent cycle nothing to hard on the body

i was thinking maybe

200-400mg of Deca-Durabolin and about 15-25mg of Dianabol each day for about 6-8 weeks

do you guys have any ideas for some beginners cycles?

Thx

Hhmmm lets see.... you say you've been reading and researching for 6 months eh??

"i was thinking maybe 200-400mg of Deca-Durabolin and about 15-25mg of Dianabol each day for about 6-8 weeks

do you guys have any ideas for some beginners cycles?"

With questions like that it is completely obvious you haven't researched for even 5 minutes. You're too lazy to do the research, thats why you say you have. I'm done with my rant now.

just asking for some opinions dude why so venomous am asking because im sure
thats why this forum is here for isnt it?!

He is saying that if you had really researched for 6 months - then you definately would NOT of suggested the cycle you mentioned above. So tell me ... in all your research that you've done - what are the side effects of running Deca without Test? Anyway - Im not going to go on about it ... but it doesnt sound like you've been researching for 6 months.

A good 1st cycle is 400-500mg Test per week for 12 weeks followed by a good PCT. Now go and research Test and post cycle therapy (pct) ...

well maybe i was looking on the wrong links do you guys have any good resources for reading on different resources ?

except steroidology.com of course:)

Back