1st cycle

blvdhustlr

new to the forum have been a member for a while but havent posted until i felt i was ready for my first cycle so here go's.

27 years old
156 lbs probly around 16-18 % body fat
5"8
bench 210
sqaut 295
deadlift 315

lifted pretty mutch all my adult life modarately been lifting for 6 months strait since i been here in iraq
went on leave for summer so i cut down alittle but thats my current stats.

ok here it is its simple i figured i would start simple for my first cycle

250 mg sus a week for 4 weeks
weeks 5-12 500 mg sus a week

chlomid to follow later on.

first injection

my first injection was actualy last sunday went better than expected wasnt to freaked out by it. went right in was a little hard to get all the fluid out of the vial but took my time and did it slow injected in my right glute pushed it in slowly and no problems went to sleep right after. the next day my ass was sour but not unbarable. hit the gym later that night chest day and didnt feel mutch just a regular workout.

day 2 still sore again regular work out leg day. my diet is decent since i eat in the chow hall i can eat what ever i want and dont got to cook it myself.
usually 3 big meals and 2 small in between and at night before bed folow up with some whey.

day 3 rest day still sore ass. but aint feelin shit is this shit going to work.

day 4 shoulder day again regular day still sore ass

day 5 ok back day and bis dont know if its the sauce or me but realy pumped this day didnt want to leave. feelin good. did some abs also. i think i need to eat beter gaining weight quick but im sure its just water and food. feel like a fat ass. very soft looking right now.

day 6 off due to some work issues pick it back up tomorow sore ass is gone. cant wait for my next injection left glute this time.

I don't really see a reason to run 250mg for 1-4 then 500 for 5-12. Run it at 500 the whole way through, or whatever dose you like - people do make gains off only 300mg/wk.

Your lifts are okay considering your weight, but at your height you could probably pack on anouther 30lbs naturally. Over here we suggest that you reach your natural potential before using AAS. Your pretty light and don't have a particularly low BF%.

If you do decide to go ahead with the cycle, make sure your diet is really in check because that will make all the difference. I like to compare training to construction, you could have as many of the best carpenters in the world (steroids) but if they have no wood (food, proper training) they can't build you a house.

... too late I guess. Make sure post cycle therapy (pct) is in check! BTW, you won't really notice the changes for a couple weeks.

haha yeah i already started yeah i know i was at 174 4 months ago cut down due to leave didnt want to be soft when i went home. any way the reason for the 250 a week is cause when i was in jordan the pharmacy was out of sus and had 5 left so i decided to do 1 a week until nov1st when i go back through ill grab more. got every thing else post cycle therapy (pct) is in check got some chlomid but i aint going to start that till 2 weeks off from the cycle i think i may grab some nolva on the way back through also.

day 7

2nd injection today used a 22g rather than the 23 i used last time it was a little easyier to get the fluid in and out. went a little deeper than last time though and bled a little. hit the gym later and had a little pump nothin mutch still waitin on it to kick in. later that night when i went to sleep i was sore as fuck and kept waking up from it. manged to fall back to sleep and it feels fine now just like normal sore.

i did want to ask if you bleed does some of the fluid leak out with the blood?

Typically not much fluid comes out with blood (from my experience) but I have had times where I've seen some test come out, it wasn't anything significant though. I just apply pressure on the area and it stops within a matter of seconds.

day 8

nothin new leg day a little pump. i did however aquire two more vials of sustanon. so i will start running 500mg a week spread out sun 250 and wed 250, starting next sun. eating alot feel like throwing up. i hate eggs.

Day 10

off day just slept like 13 hours. asside from the ocasional waking up from the fuckin rockets haji likes to toss in every now and again. back day today and i injected also today. 500mg this week injections seem to be getting less sore. A little leakage i hate that. well see how back day goes.

Last edited:
lifting is the only thing to do out here to get away from the bullshit of the day. it actualy aint bad cooked food as mutch as you want to eat. nice gym well pretty nice.
and you cant go out so keeps you from drinking and you get plenty of sleep.

i knew it was just a matter of time beffore i got one of those posts yeah your not bringing any new info to my attention superman thanks for the post tho.

Day 11

back day went ok feelin more of a pump every day. and i take that back on the injections not getting as sore. gainging weight pretty fast but pretty sure its just the food and water.

day 12

my ass has got a knot from my last injection and it hurts like hell. any way went well today good pump slowly increasing strength, body weight is up 10 pounds since i started, again probly just food and water i do feel a little bigger however this might just be in my mind. i have an injection today i may start tryin other spots my ass is getting pretty sore.

do any of you get the feeling your beeing watched when your lifting at the gym.

days 13 and 14

feelin pretty good goin up in my lifts about 5 pounds a week. my shoulder has been botherin me latley so that sucks but every thing else feels good. my ass is still sore after every injection i think im getting to mutch air in the syringe. i chickend out on my last inject and decided to stick to my glute.

Backloading?

:shoot2: I guess that this is the backloading method? Please keep us informed on how it works for you. Good luck in Bagdad. Shoot them first!

Yeah try switching up your injection sites, I do quads and glutes occaisonally tossing in delts as well. haven't had the balls to try pec, bicep or tri yet - maybe soon.

Gaining any weight? Keep up the good diet and training routine.

Back