1st time: clen alone or stacked

fat boy

I have never used clenbuteral or cytomel before, but I have 100 tabs of cytomel and 50 of clen. I have been working out for about 7 months want to lose about 30 lbs. Diet is high protein (250 gr./day), about 2000 calories/day, and very low carbs. Wondering if I should stack these or take the clen and the cytomel later. Would appreciate any advice.

i would do the clen first and see how u react then try the cytomel later if you want. I had a friend do this not too long ago. he liked clen more than cytomel as cytomel made him feel crap

good luck

I would definitely start out with using only the clen. However, if you have only been working out seriously for 7 months I would think that you could drop some more weight without having to use either drug. However, if you do use one, start with the clen.

I appreciate the advice guys. I have heard several different ways I should take the clen: start with one a day and go up one pill every 3 days up to 6/day and then the same back down to one a day and I have also heard start with one for the first week and then go up one each week up to 6 or 8 daily and then the same back down to 1. Any advice on this. thanks

Back