1Test-cyp(dihydroboldenone) revue.

dremen

Well i've been on 1test-cyp now for 15 days and im shocked that im feeling it a lil already. With test-cyp it's normaly 3-4 weeks till i feel it, whatever though.

Anywho im running other compounds as well and all of them are either prop or ace so i've been feeling great the past few weeks, but starting yesterday i've been walking around with pumps 24/7.

Not like PWO pumps, rather muscles feel full and rock hard all day and the more i eat the harder the pumps feel.

So far the 1test-cyp has been 100% pain free. I mix all my gear for each inject, but i've done 2ml(200mgs) in delt and tricep with no pain at all so the pain factor people talk about from 1test years ago is a brewing issue NOT the powder itself im left to believe.

Running 400mg/EW of 1test-cyp along with other compounds so i will keep this thread updated with results. Come week 4 i suspect BF will start to drop a lot faster and weight should start going up faster as well.

Anyone interested in running 1test should think about stacking it with just test-e and running a cutter or bulker.

For those who don't know 1test closely resembles primo and tren so can't go wrong with that hey.

Good lifting folks:D

Dremen is this stuff same as the old PH M1t just not methylated and a with a cypionate ester?

Not sure bro. This is what i know.

-testosterone (delta1-dihydrotestosterone, 17β-hydroxy-5alpha-androst-1-en-3-one, 1-Testo, 1-T) is an anabolic steroid that differs from testosterone by having a 1,2-double bond instead of 4,5-double bond in its A ring. It was legally sold as a prohormone in the United States until 2005, when it was reclassified as a Schedule III drug.

A 2006 study determined that 1-testosterone has a high androgenic and anabolic potency even without being metabolized, so it can be characterized as a typical anabolic steroid. 1-Testosterone binds highly selective to the androgen receptor (AR) and has a high potency to stimulate AR dependent transactivation. In vivo an equimolar dose of 1-testosterone has the same potency to stimulate the growth of the prostate, the seminal vesicles and the androgen sensitive levator ani muscle as the reference AAS testosterone propionate, but unlike it, 1-testosterone also increases liver weight.[1]

ur lucky u feel no pain from it. i did it EOD for 2 weeks and had to stop because the injection sights were so sore that i couldnt walk or move a muscle

ur lucky u feel no pain from it. i did it EOD for 2 weeks and had to stop because the injection sights were so sore that i couldnt walk or move a muscle

Like i said before it it's brewed properly it should'nt hurt at all.

I can do a ml in the bicep and feel nothing....lol

Again im loving this 1test, very good shit imho:)

Interesting This stuff was created in the 50's but never manufactured

Well i've ran test/tren cycle before and im telling you the all day long pumps are nuts...lol

As long as im eating non stop the pumps don't go away.....lol

This is the best cycle i've ever ran, mind you im running a lot of shit, but that's just how i like it:bigok:

Hope to be 250lbs by the end of winter.

Side note: Since the 1test started to kick in it seems im suffering from dehydration 24/7???

Honestly no matter how much h2o i drink my lips are always dry and cracking and the inside of my nose is dry and kinda crusty.

Chap stick and nasal gel are a godsend:bigok:

Yes i know, very weird symptoms:thefinger

Good post, I didn't know about this 1test until your post. Sounds like good stuff, so I'll be watching to see how it treats you. There was a guy who posted here recently with the same symptoms. I believe he was only taking Winstrol and Primo, make me wonder if it could be a side effect of excessive DHT in your system? That is a serious cycle you got going there, what's the dosages you are running?

Good post, I didn't know about this 1test until your post. Sounds like good stuff, so I'll be watching to see how it treats you. There was a guy who posted here recently with the same symptoms. I believe he was only taking Winstrol and Primo, make me wonder if it could be a side effect of excessive DHT in your system? That is a serious cycle you got going there, what's the dosages you are running?

Well 1test is said to closely resemble primo so wonder if there is a connection here?

Ah well no big deal....lol

Anywho another thing i've REALLY noticed is the amazing orgasms i seem to be having.

The past few night when the gf comes over i've been 80% hard and it takes forever to orgasm, but when i do it seems to last almost a whole minute rather then 10-15 seconds like normaly...ha ha

After a 30 minute blowjob with an amazing orgasm(oral creampie of course)afterwards my legs were so rubbery i could'nt fucking stand up.:sperm::crying::thefinger

Looks like im gunna stock up on this 1test for future cycles.

Back