2 and a half week m1t results

Hey all. Just "finished" an m1t cycle. Stopped pre maturely due to high blood pressure. I'm now a type 1 hypertension case!

Anyways, Here's the after pics. Started at 205, at 215 now.

I have pre m1t pics in another thread. Check em out for comparison.

Last edited:
I have a girlfriend!!!! :( i just don't own any form fitting boxers. and why would girls care about my boxers? they're off in a few seconds anyways :)

so your telling me you gained 10lbs of solid muscle from 2 weeks of MT1?..

I re weight myself this morning, and i was 220, i started at 205 pounds. I've gained 15 pounds in 2 and a half weeks.

Obviously it's not lean muscle, probably a lot of water retension as well. But my arms are noticeably more toned, as is my stomache, my back.

And to answer a previous question, i did one 2 week cycle before with 10 mg a day. Didn't see as good results. This cycle was 20 mg for 2 and a half weeks, and i'm pleased with the results.

EDIT:

And my diet consisted of the following:

Morning: Whey Protein shake with 250ml of milk and 3 table spoons of peanut butter in it.

Workout

Post Workout Shake

Lunch - Something high in protein, generally turkey or tuna

Pre work Meal - Peanut butter and jam sandwich

WORK

Post work meal - sometimes i don't eat, sometimes i eat the same as above. I really don't eat that much.

Last edited:
I have a girlfriend!!!! :( i just don't own any form fitting boxers. and why would girls care about my boxers? they're off in a few seconds anyways :)

Ok man I'm gonna give you your dues for taking down your pants with no fear of those boxers... type of girls I date would never of spoken to me again if i had turned up in a pair of those lol... :splat:

You look good buddy - keep up the hard work - try to get the diet in check and you'll do great! Hope the hypertension goes away - how did u diagnose that?

BTW - shorts aren't that bad! as long as they work for entry & exit - LOL

i diagnosed it by going into a uniprix and putting the thinga magigy around my arm. My last visit to the doctor, about a month ago, put my blood pressure at 108/63, i checked yesterday and it was 128/92.

According to a website i found on google, anything above 90 is a category of hypertension.

wellll, i just got out of the shower, and this was the last pair of boxers in my drawer, so i thought, heck, i may as well. :)

Man - U inspire me! I may have to post a pic of me in my Spngebob squarepants boxers! LOL Lookin good dude - and clean!

i diagnosed it by going into a uniprix and putting the thinga magigy around my arm. My last visit to the doctor, about a month ago, put my blood pressure at 108/63, i checked yesterday and it was 128/92.

According to a website i found on google, anything above 90 is a category of hypertension.

ya technically that is hypertension, but it is just from the water retention, and do you remember if you were excited or nervous when it was taken, that can have an affect on your bp. 128/92 isn't horrible, but it certainly isn't good. I imagine it will go down gradually as you loose some water. In the mean watching your sodium intake will slow any further water retention.

sorry I just reread your post. Did you take your bp on one of the automatic machines, or was that a manually bp? If it was automatic those have a tendency to be inaccurate...still a good idea to watch your bp

Last edited:
ya technically that is hypertension, but it is just from the water retention, and do you remember if you were excited or nervous when it was taken, that can have an affect on your bp. 128/92 isn't horrible, but it certainly isn't good. I imagine it will go down gradually as you loose some water. In the mean watching your sodium intake will slow any further water retention.

sorry I just reread your post. Did you take your bp on one of the automatic machines, or was that a manually bp? If it was automatic those have a tendency to be inaccurate...still a good idea to watch your bp

It was an automatic one that you strap around your forearm. I wasn't really that excited but i was standing up cause the cord wasn't long enough for me to sit down and do it right. but i'm pretty sure it's right because i do feel more pressure in my face from blood and all, that's why i checked in the first place. plus i went from having some minor veinage to having a lot of veins in a week, so that's another sign of hbp.

Back