2%BA / 20% BB -- is this liver toxic?

buff36

Is benzyl alcohol or benzyl benzoate toxic to the liver ? I know these compounds are used as solvents in UG labs, but the steroid profiles don't talk about them. Since BA is an alcohol, I assume this is toxic, but is it dangerous at 2% of a solution if taking 2ccs-4ccs of steroids per week? How about BB at 20%?

thanks.

It's not necessarily "good" for you per se. However, for the amounts we use - it can be considered negligible. Id be more concerned about tylenol or advil than the BA/BB in gear.

Human grade depo-testosterone is 2%BA / 20% BB. The 2% BA, in particular, is very common for all kinds of human-grade injectables.

I get my liver enzymes checked every three months and I can tell you that, at least in my experience, the 2%BA / 20% BB has been a non-issue.

Now, taking an oral such as Oxandrolone (Anavar) which so many think isn't really rough on the liver: that has a huge effect on my liver enzymes. Even a month after discontinuing, my liver enzymes were still twice the top of the normal range.

is it better not to use bb if its not needed. Like in test enthante i dont think its needed but it can be used at 20%

simpllyhuge said:
is it better not to use bb if its not needed. Like in test enthante i dont think its needed but it can be used at 20%
I don't use any BB when I make test enan and I make it at 500mg/mL, whereas some buys add the BB anyway to make it thinner. Matter of personal preference.

I suppose that oil is probably healthier for the body than BB, but the FDA considers 20% BB to be safe.

mranak said:
I don't use any BB when I make test enan and I make it at 500mg/mL, whereas some buys add the BB anyway to make it thinner. Matter of personal preference.

I suppose that oil is probably healthier for the body than BB, but the FDA considers 20% BB to be safe.

You beat me to the punch. Good info

mranak said:

500mg/ml -- is that with just oil and 2% BA?

Thanks

buff36 said:
500mg/ml -- is that with just oil and 2% BA?
Yes. Test enan, nandrolone deca and EQ all go 500mg/mL w/o any BB.

I use grape seed oil which is relatively thin and has a high smoke point. For thin oil, Walnut oil is a very good option unless of course you are allergic to it.

I do place my vials in the microwave for a short bit prior to drawing up and injecting the oil.

mranak said:
Yes. Test enan, nandrolone deca and EQ all go 500mg/mL w/o any BB.

I use grape seed oil which is relatively thin and has a high smoke point. For thin oil, Walnut oil is a very good option unless of course you are allergic to it.

I do place my vials in the microwave for a short bit prior to drawing up and injecting the oil.

Great info. Thank. Do you know if I could get 500mg/ml with a combo of tren e and primo e?

buff36 said:
Great info. Thank. Do you know if I could get 500mg/ml with a combo of tren e and primo e?
No, I don't believe you will be getting 500mg/mL with either of those, although I haven't worked with primo E.

My tren E is 250mg/mL with 2/20 and even that has some bite to it. With as much as tren costs, I just make it at 250mg/mL and I'm satisfied with that.

mranack whats the significance of u saying grape seed has a high smoke point. Mine smoke some times, is this something that is bad?

Technically it might change your liver values, but probably something like a sip of beer.

simpllyhuge said:
mranack whats the significance of u saying grape seed has a high smoke point. Mine smoke some times, is this something that is bad?
You shouldnt be getting your oil hot enough to have it smoking. In my experience Ive never needed that much heat to dissolve anything - (except Winstrol (winny) which is gayer than aids).

BB/BA wont do anything to your liver values. Negligible impacts fellas no worries.

simpllyhuge said:
The oil starts to break down when it reaches its smoke point. Not the end of the world if that happens, but undesirable.

Back