Making gear tomorrow!! Is this the correct way?

Congrats on getting through the first time. I'm starting to source my labware and will be hopping aboard that train soon. Ill order the raws once I have everything else in place.

Thanks bro! So once I filter into the main media bottle or flask, can I backfill a 10ml syringe directly from that container and fill separate 10ml bottles or do I need to stick with what you said and screw a top on the main beaker with the rubber center and pull out of there and fill the 10ml bottles that way? If so, what size syringe am I using to pull the oil out with and fill the smaller bottles?

Thanks bro! So once I filter into the main media bottle or flask, can I backfill a 10ml syringe directly from that container and fill separate 10ml bottles or do I need to stick with what you said and screw a top on the main beaker with the rubber center and pull out of there and fill the 10ml bottles that way? If so, what size syringe am I using to pull the oil out with and fill the smaller bottles?

This is something I was asking about today and one answer I got was after filtering into the glass media jar, to screw a cap with rubber septa on top of the media jar or collection flask. You'll then use an 18-25g needle and whatever size strive you want to pull it out of that and into smaller vials. You could use a 3cc syringe but would have to fill it 4 times per 10ml vial or use a 10-20cc syringe and fill it up once. Or use a 60cc syringe and fill multiple vials with one draw. The choice is yours here.

This is something I was asking about today and one answer I got was after filtering into the glass media jar, to screw a cap with rubber septa on top of the media jar or collection flask. You'll then use an 18-25g needle and whatever size strive you want to pull it out of that and into smaller vials. You could use a 3cc syringe but would have to fill it 4 times per 10ml vial or use a 10-20cc syringe and fill it up once. Or use a 60cc syringe and fill multiple vials with one draw. The choice is yours here.

Awesome! I was thinking that, because once its filtered I could just pull it out with an 18g and into the 10ml vials with the same needle and there would be no need to filter again, which saves tones of time! Awesomeness!

Awesome! I was thinking that, because once its filtered I could just pull it out with an 18g and into the 10ml vials with the same needle and there would be no need to filter again, which saves tones of time! Awesomeness!

Yes once it's filtered make sure you don't cross-contaminate unless you want to filter again hahaha. Let me know how this turns out :)

Secret pro tip: If you filter with a 50ml syringe you can place it in a caulk gun. Makes it a hell of a lot easier.

Secret pro tip: If you filter with a 50ml syringe you can place it in a caulk gun. Makes it a hell of a lot easier.

Think he's going to go with a bottle top filter setup rather than syringe filters but that caulk gun would be invaluable if sticking with syringe filters.

Hey DreDay187,
I'm making 100ml of Test E at 300mg/ml....can I keep the Ba/Bb at 2% and 18% like I did with the Test E 250mg/ml??

I heard great reviews about whattman zappcap, that would definatly be my choice

@SamSport- Thanks bro. Just finished up making my gear yesterday and everything turned out great. I used sesame oil this time instead of gs, so its slightly darker but great A quality gear!

you guys are a bit overboard with trying to remain sterile in the beginning of the process. rinse the beaker out with hot soapy water, dry it, rinse it out with alcohol, shake it dry, then get to brewing. no need to bake it. i prefer grapeseed oil, it's thin and also get some health benefits from it. also you dont need BB with test enanthate.

nothing better than a few hundred ml's of tren :)

Hmm, you know what i always wonder? If that test powder is made through recombinant dna technology. I'm pretty sure it's not made from bulls testicles or anything like that anymore. haha

There's that possibility, the other i've read somewhere is that they use cholesterol and synthesize test out of that.

Back