2 Stupid Questions About Pregnyl by MSD Pharma

2 Questions About Pregnyl by MSD Pharma

Hi
Id talk one of my friend and im little bit confused. I have Pregnyl from MSD pharmaceutical and im storing in the refrigerator in "powder form" now.
The instructions says, it should be storage at 2-8 C in refrigerator (both powder and liquid form right???). But today, when i check my refrigerator's temp, it looks 10-11 C degree. Can be any problem?????
Second question is i will mix 10 ml bac water + 5000 iu pregnyl and i will store in 10 ml sterile vial for multiple use (250+250iu/week). Is it ok this way or should i store each doses in syringes?
Sorry for my bad English
Thanks.

Last edited:
I would not worry about your fridge temp at all.

You can mix it store refrigerated if you use BAC water. I prefer mixing a higher concentration so my injections are only .1-.2 ml, but that is just personal preference.

If you want to preload syringes and freeze them there is a sticky thread above that tells you all about how to do that.

Thanks. I have one more question. My pregnyl powder is in an ampoule for one use. I mean when i break a ampoule for mixing, it exposed with air. Can be any problem about sterilization?

Yeah that's how most of it comes. Its not a problem. The BAC water has enough alcohol to take care of it. If you think about it, we inject air into all these vials before drawing so it's not like they are never exposed to air.

Yeah that's how most of it comes. Its not a problem. The BAC water has enough alcohol to take care of it. If you think about it, we inject air into all these vials before drawing so it's not like they are never exposed to air.

You're right :) i've never thought that :D Thanks for your help

Back