2 week on 4 off questions..

daddy01

EDIT: I may have went too in detail, my question i was basically asking is what people thought about the 2 week on 4 week off cycling style which has been advocated by bill roberts.

( hope I'm in the right area )
Hey guys newbie on this forum and first post but not my first cycle. So lets cut to the chase...
STATS:
6'4"
205 (CURRENTLY)
BF AROUND 15% guessing

TRAINING/DIET/STAT HISTORY:
Been training steadily in the gym since i was 15 but really got serious when i was around 20. I know what i need to do in the gym, i know my calorie intake, i know what and how much i need to eat ( for bulking purposes anyways ) I'm a 90% clean eater, all organic home cooked meals and fast food maybe once every three months. I will admit my dieting could take a little tweak here and there but my whole life all i have been trying to do is bulk. When i was 16 i was almost the same height as i am now and i weighed in a whopping 164 lbs. i trained naturally till i was 21 learning the ins and outs and reading and studying as much as i could ( lots of mistakes but everyone is new ) . my first cycle when i was 21 and i started at 185. ran 500mg test a week for 12 weeks. i ended up pulling a shoulder muscle my last two weeks and was out of the gym through out most of my pct which really sucked. all said and done i weighed in at 198lbs 4 months after cycle. second cycle i was 22 and ran 600mg test and 500 deca. 4 months down the road i weighed 220lbs. blood work was done after every pct with proper chlomid and nolva and hcg on the last one.

So now I'm thinking about trying something different for various reasons, mainly my schedule and for what i believe is the least detrimental to your health. I was thinking about doing the 2 week on 4 week off cycle by bill roberts. but i have a couple questions which i was hoping i could get some advice. but this is what i came up with for a cycle plan..
days 1-14 test prop 100mg ED, NPP 75mg ed, 40mg dbol ED ( four divided doses throughout day )
days 15-22 100mg chlomid ED
days 23-30 50mg Chlomid ED
days 31-38 25mg chlomid ED
days 39-46 nothing. then repeat for 3 cycles possibly taking another week or two between starting the second or third cycle.
So my main questions are my pct dosages or protocol look up to par?
Also was wondering if on a short cycle like this if i ran my dbol at 20mg day days 15-30? ( doubt it though think it would mess up pct)

Now to clear a couple things up i get 2 weeks off every 3 weeks with my job so i plan it right i can hit the gym hard 6 days per week on my two weeks off and really focus on my cycle. I am also recovering from a broken wrist which has left me out of the gym for 6 months. and in that time i have been really having a hard time mainting my weight i have lost just shy of 20lbs which sucks dick. the last two months i have been slowly working myself back into the gym and I'm finally feeling like i have my wrist at 90%. please feel free to give me any advice or different angles on my approach to this or comments on the cycle. Thanks!

Last edited:
This is the worst idea for a cycle that I have ever seen. Please do not do this. Two weeks on and four weeks off is retarded. You need to do a lot more homework to understand how AAS and your HPTA work.

Have either one of you spent any time researching up on that type of cycle?
Heres the link. blood work pictures training regimen and everything.

https://thinksteroids.com/articles/two-week-steroid-cycle-case-study/

Did you just mention those two guys above you and research in the same sentence? Lmao.... Yea brother, still lmao, don't do that. And don't even waste thinking anymore on that cycle, or anything bill Roberts says period.

I wasn't trying to be rude, nor was i arguing with either one of them, nor am i half way through a cycle asking what to do for pct. Simply looking for some answers as something i have stumbled across while researching was the 2 weeks on 4 off. so thought i would ask what others thought of it. Seems to be lots of chat about it on other forums but I'm not going to just start doing something because i read it on the internet. Just looking for a general opinion on the topic and reasoning to why it wouldn't be a good idea when blood work and everything is posted on that article.

You would shut down your HPTA pretty hard and then try to restart it. Then repeat and repeat. Why would you want to do that to your HPTA? Plus is breaks the basic rule of Time On + PCT = Time Off. You would need to be off a minimum of 5 weeks after ending PCT to give your HPTA time to recover.

Not to mention /you are under 25 years old. That means your brain / endocrine system are still developing. You should wait until you are 25 years old to cycle.

Last edited:
To sum it up: stupid...

This is the worst idea for a cycle that I have ever seen. Please do not do this. Two weeks on and four weeks off is retarded. You need to do a lot more homework to understand how AAS and your HPTA work.
My apologies if it came off i was questioning your guys credibility or knowledge, i guess i should have asked a single question and not went into to much detail. so i will try again and hoping somebody could give me some reasoning on what they think about 2week on 4 week off style of cycling.

Fair enough bro, but I can promise you that you will NOT get recommendations to do that in here. Think about it, the idea is to raise testosterone levels to a much higher then normal level, and maintain that level while you eat more, or less, then come off. (Cruise or pct) Brother if you committed to the cycle you're inquiring, your labs will be all over the place. Like a roller coaster. Not a good thing my man

He's 23 and did two cycles. He must know what he is talking about. He even knows about chlomid something I have never heard of. We can all learn a lot from this guy. Like what not to do. That reminds me of when I went in total nutrition as a joke and to get free samples. The 19 year old tried to tell me he is "running" this testosterone booster and it is great. Ha. It was $80 for a month supply. Ha. Best part was I got him to admit to running two prohormones cycles and how much of an idiot he is for it. I got through this whole post without calling the op the p word

You would shut down your HPTA pretty hard and then try to restart it. Then repeat and repeat. Why would you want to do that to your HPTA? Plus is breaks the basic rule of Time On + PCT = Time Off. You would need to be off a minimum of 4 weeks after ending PCT to give your HPTA time to recover.

Not to mention /you are under 25 years old. That means your brain / endocrine system are still developing. You should wait until you are 25 years old to cycle.

ok so i know i should wait till I'm 25... I've always worried about that part thats why i have done the precautions and asked the questions the blood work etc before i did anything. One of those guys that knows i shouldn't be doing it till I'm at least 25, but unfortunately was a risk that i took. I HAVE not done this cycle as i have said before so just was looking for some logic. from what i had read is being on for only two weeks is not going to shut you down as hard as say a 12 week cycle, hence the faster recovery and being able to start a 2 week cycle 4 weeks after.

Where once did i say i know what I'm talking about? I came for advice while i was researching, i would like to think i know a lot more then some of the people who post " week ten into my cycle what do i need for pct ". I may have ran a cycle a year, which yea i can admit was not the smartest thing to do especially at my age, but i feel i did it as safely as i could. better then a lot of other people thats for sure. Not afraid that i can admit I'm still learning about all this stuff, I'm not a biology major, don't understand the hostility of some people on these forums.

He's 23 and did two cycles. He must know what he is talking about. He even knows about chlomid something I have never heard of. We can all learn a lot from this guy. Like what not to do. That reminds me of when I went in total nutrition as a joke and to get free samples. The 19 year old tried to tell me he is "running" this testosterone booster and it is great. Ha. It was $80 for a month supply. Ha. Best part was I got him to admit to running two prohormones cycles and how much of an idiot he is for it. I got through this whole post without calling the op the p word

Where once did i say i know what I'm talking about? I came for advice while i was researching, i would like to think i know a lot more then some of the people who post " week ten into my cycle what do i need for pct ". I may have ran a cycle a year, which yea i can admit was not the smartest thing to do especially at my age, but i feel i did it as safely as i could. better then a lot of other people thats for sure. Not afraid that i can admit I'm still learning about all this stuff, I'm not a biology major, don't understand the hostility of some people on these forums.

Fair enough bro, but I can promise you that you will NOT get recommendations to do that in here. Think about it, the idea is to raise testosterone levels to a much higher then normal level, and maintain that level while you eat more, or less, then come off. (Cruise or pct) Brother if you committed to the cycle you're inquiring, your labs will be all over the place. Like a roller coaster. Not a good thing my man

yea i haven't committed to it. Just read that article came for advice thats all.

so can i take a general consensus i should just stick to the general cycles like i have run before?
week 1-12 500mg test e
possibly deca? , adex .5 eod, caber if i run the deca, standard chlomid/nolva pct and run hcg 250iu twice a week throughout cycle
made decent gains off the first two

My post was not hostile. Yes you don't seem naive as most. If you read my post with a different perspective you would be able to use the jewels I dropped. So I must commend you for the things you are doing right and hopefully it will help you not catch feelings but rather advance in this world of protein addicts.

op the biggest problem with 2 weeks on 4 weeks of is there is no way that the aas would even have time to react well or raise you levels high in 2 weeks even with prop it will be 4-7 days to be into your system fully then you have 1 week theoretically with high levels then drop them down right away. i think that you should definitely stick to more common cycle styles. there is a reason that bodybuilders and all experienced people use the same cycle style and system because it works. from a biology stand point destroying your test levels and e2 levels like what would happen with this would not be good. your levels of everything would be so up and down i would not ever recommend anything like this. with all that being said you do sound like you have done your research and i would tell you to keep learning and retaining the information. some people may come across a little harsh but the majority are here to help keep you safe and make sure you are running the cycles in the best way possible. that is why some kinda pushed are is because this cycle would be a horrible idea.

Back