2 weeks and havent gained a pound

big_bonez

well guys,

I started this cycle two weeks ago
deca - 600 mg (2ml)/wk
test E - 1g (4ml)/wk
dbol 40mg ED bumped to 60 mg for last couple of days

I've upped my calories and havent gained a pound

Test E hurts like a biatch, i've used 22G 1 1/2" to inject and warmed the shot, but still hurts, All i have got since this cycle is headaches and not being able to walk properly, and low energy, and cant lift as much as i could before starting this cycle, or do as many reps are before with light weight.....

I am using west coast labs (deca - 300mg/ml, test E - 250mg/ml).... Have I been scammed and sold fake ****????

my very first cycle (deca 200mg/ml, test prop 200mg/ml and dbol 40mg/ml:thais) - I gained 15 lbs in first 3 weeks, and with this cycle... i have only had bad experience,

and same thing has been happening with my brother whos on a similar cycle.

here's the pics of DBOL caps. Only thing i've noticed that i've got leaner, my metabolism seem to be faster now than before, or maybe i look ripped, cuz i got waxing done a few days ago...lol

If you haven't gained any weight I'm seriously doubting the validity of your dbols.

You should have atleast seen a couple pounds off of that. I wouldnt be concerned with the other stuff since it takes a bit to kick in, especially deca. give the injections a few more weeks

long esters typically take up to a month before they start kicking good. dbol on the other hand.........

It has to be fake!!!

Sorry. 40mg ED of D-bol and nothing?? NO WAY!!!

You should have gained at least 5lbs of water!!

i didn't eat nothing my last cycle, and now i know my diet and nutrients, and am not gaining nothing off DBOL, i know injectables take 3 weeks, so not worried about that.

lol somethings wrong, dbol isnt usually faked for the simple fact that its so cheap, but if you havent gained a pound your diet sucks too, you should have atleast gained a few pounds if your diets in check plus dbol.

1gram of test for your second cycle??? :rolleyes: i agree with the rest the dbol should have kicked in hence why most use it the first 4 weeks of a cycle!!

I've gained 7 lbs the first week on test/Npp. Sounds like your stuff is bunk or take a look at your diet and sleep.

unless your body somehow dont react to dbol, a bro of mine used the same batch of pinks ( same bottle) i gained like crazy as well as did everyone else who used it, my buddy mike didnt gain a pound..even if your diet consisted of nothing but strawberries you should have gained at least 3-4 pounds of water weight..then again, id say its more likely fake........nothing worse than fake gear, except gyno.

Hells said:
lol somethings wrong, dbol isnt usually faked for the simple fact that its so cheap, but if you havent gained a pound your diet sucks too, you should have atleast gained a few pounds if your diets in check plus dbol.
I don't know where you come from, but that is not correct. I have heard and seen tons of fake dbol. I also remember of one high profile source a few years ago, replacing thousands of dbols he found out were fake. Russians, naps, pinks, i have seen fakes of them all.

Back