2 weeks into test cycle, check out my new diet

Started test Cyp 500mg/week two weeks ago.

At start I was 174. Jumped to 181 from fri (first pin) to Monday (first work out since starting)

I want to at least break 200, but it looks like I need some help.

Meal 1 used to just be yogurt, there never used to be meal 2 at 1130, and meal 6 is finally going to become a more seriously taken meal. This should up my weight some but I still want ideas for tweaks

Meal 1. 930 Used to be just a Greek yogurt. Now it's 3 whole hard boiled eggs.
Meal 2. 1130am Yogurt
Meal 3. 115pm Two heavy pulled chicken BBQ sandwiches + one scoop whey shake
Meal 4. 445pm few oz chicken from can on sandwich + one scoop whey
Meal 5. 7pm. Dinner, bbqd burger with sides, steak wit two sides, chicken sides, pasta some nights etc it varies.
Meal 6. 1030pm. Sometimes a sandwich. Sometimes sharp cheddar cheese and some crackers, some times left overs.

Feedback is welcomed I know it needs some fine tuning. Which is why I posted also im looking for ideas of other convenient foods.

Your diet seems way off from the beginning to the end. Can't imagine how your training is like. The diet is the easiest part of this just have to keep up with it. Do more research on diets just Google it. If not good luck bulking on cheese and crackers

Diet has always been tough for me. It seems like u only focused on my last meal, and chose to be condescending rather than helpful, baffling.

I need to rethink my last meal, I'll take that for sure. Other than that anyone else have any ideas?

Btw my training is good always has been, 5 day split. Chest, back, legs, shoulders, arms. Was thinking about trying out 5x5 I was reading up on last night but I think I'll stick with my routine it works for me always. Just need to work on diet.

Thanks in advance for helpful words of wisdom.

Also, I'm thinking of adding in another 3 eggs at 1130 instead of just yogurt. Which is what I ate today. I'm pretty lean, always has been, looking to fill ouT

if your looking to fill out and put on some size here is my diet....

6-8AM:
6-8 egg whites
1 cup of oatmeal
Weight gaining shake

9-11AM:
8-10 ounce turkey or chicken breast
1 fruit
Weight gaining shake

11-1PM:
12-14 ounce steak
1 cup of veggies
1 large potato

2-4PM:
Weight gaining shake
1 fruit

5-7PM:
12-14 ounce steak, chicken or turkey
1 cup of veggies
1 large potato
Weight gaining shake

8-10PM:
10-12 egg whites

thats how i eat m-f, sat and sun i eat like crazy on carbs like pizzas and pastas....
try that out for size, you will put on some good size and strength. diet is important

^^somrthing like this is fine. Always remember to.take in ALOT of calories during breakfast and post workout. Include some fast acting carbs post workout like juice or Gatorade. U need that sugar post workout. And of course protein immediately after as well.
Another thing to.point out that the above post didn't is that u need to.add fats during ur bed time meal. Fats will not only increase ur hormones and wat not but fats also slow down digestion so u wont be in a catabolic state as long as u normally would be without those fats.

The test won't kick in until about week 4. Eating that much food before your the test has kicked in will just make you fat. Not hating.

I am guessing you need more calories, I am 185 and was recommended to eat 3000 calories per day. I just started working with 3j on my diet. You can check his free diet advice thread or his website. So far it has been worth it for me...

Thanks fellas, I've added eggs in the morning, anoter yogurt, and
Peanut butter in the morning, also changed my protein shake to post work out instead of filling up on it during the day.

Anyone agree with champ regarding the test not kicking til week 4?

Look up macronutrient requirements, ive been reading that you should be taking in at least 3500 to 4000 calories per day if bulking. your macros should be based on that caloric intake.

Back