2007-2008 NFL Thread

lifterjaydawg

Wow, the season is already heating up. The Packers and the Cowboys are 4-0. And how about the Patriots. Moss looks better than ever and they really can go for a perfect season. What are your thoughts?

skarhead1 said:
Eagles D is tops, their offense is just pathetic

LoL even though Detroit stinks, it was kinda funny they put up 56 against them (coulda put up 86). They're averaging just 8 pts a game in their three losses.

McNabb might be 'Culpeppered'. It looks like that last injury may be the straw that broke the camel's back. He was never that great to begin with IMO.

Norv Turner needs to be fired. He has destroyed the teams in 4 games. He has always been a horrible head coach. They need to get Marty Ball back. I bet Marty is drinking it up watching what Norv has done to his team.

HeHateMe said:
LoL even though Detroit stinks, it was kinda funny they put up 56 against them (coulda put up 86). They're averaging just 8 pts a game in their three losses.

McNabb might be 'Culpeppered'. It looks like that last injury may be the straw that broke the camel's back. He was never that great to begin with IMO.
Detroit is better than people think (btw-I'm not a fan), Martz is GOD. I'm pretty sure I could throw for 4,000 yards under him. They may win the division if Farve starts throwing a bunch of INT's like he has the last 3 seasons.

DocJ said:
Detroit is better than people think (btw-I'm not a fan), Martz is GOD. I'm pretty sure I could throw for 4,000 yards under him. They may win the division if Farve starts throwing a bunch of INT's like he has the last 3 seasons.

Yep. Who knows, detroit might not even need any help from the packers. That eagles game aside, therye not a bad football team. Eagles are just pathetic.

Back