200mg DBOL ED

Parteeman

Anyone ever gone that high? If so, for how long, and what were the sides and what were your ending liver values? Please, no flames. Thanks.

no flames...........i dont think youll get any replies to that bro 200mg a/day of dbol a day is insane. and if you heard that at the gym from someone i wouldnt take any further advice from them! jmo!

WARCHILD said:
no flames...........i dont think youll get any replies to that bro 200mg a/day of dbol a day is insane. and if you heard that at the gym from someone i wouldnt take any further advice from them! jmo!
Thanks, but I don't get my supplement advice from the gym rats, but rather, primarily from Swale and this board. My question is more experimental. I've gone as high as 150mg/ED for a couple of weeks without sides and with no affect on ending liver values. And yes, I gained a fair amount of water, m blood pressure kicked up a bit, had a little reflux when sucking down the 50mg tabs, but the gains were solid and mostly retained. Was just wondering if anyone else was as insane or impervious to bad effects of dbol as I appear to be.

WARCHILD said:
Great avatar, BTW!. I hope that she's yours and not sjust a clip!

I've read about guys doing it on another board. I've gone to 100mg ed for a few weeks. But personally it didn't seem that much better than 50-75. Maybe if I jummped right on at 100 instead of gradually increasing to 100 it would have made a bigger difference. Anyway my theory is that there is a point of diminishing returns where there the gains don't make up for the extra strain your putting on your body.

I cant comment on d-bol, but ive ran both 200 mgs of Winstrol (winny) and anavar ED (not both together obviously :) )., with great results. Cant keep that up for long though as either your digestive tract or liver will complain promptly.

Plain nuts in my opinion.... when people start doing stupid dosages like that they get the side effects or worse..become seriously ill... and then turn around and blame the evil "Steroids" for causing them..... not their own stupidity....

Seems like some powerlifters go really high with dbol but for short periods of time.

I don't tolerate dbol well at all. I can handle 2 g of test per week but 30 mg dbol per day makes me nauseaus, bloated, dizzy and tired. Go figure.

This really isn't required even for the biggest guys. 200mg ED is simply steroid abuse IMO. If you feel you need to have this high of a dosage you should probably check your training/diet first.

outlawtas2 said:
If you feel you need to have this high of a dosage you should probably check your training/diet first.

Agreed. A thorough psychological examination would seem pivotal as well...

outlawtas2 said:
This really isn't required even for the biggest guys. 200mg ED is simply steroid abuse IMO. If you feel you need to have this high of a dosage you should probably check your training/diet first.

ive read somewhere about a guy that took 200mg dbol for 1 month...
he said is strength doubled during this month ( he kept a log about the cycle and strength gains)

* anyway I found the guy I was was talking about ( I wasn't exactly correct but close)

one crazy cycle

Last edited:
Well guys think about this one, would 200 mg dbol ED be more toxic than the recently popular 1 mg ED of methyltrienolone? Highly doubt it. Yet those who do the d-bol are labeled as abusers.

vados said:
Well guys think about this one, would 200 mg dbol ED be more toxic than the recently popular 1 mg ED of methyltrienolone? Highly doubt it. Yet those who do the d-bol are labeled as abusers.

powerlifting may be a different story, but I see no reason why any bodybuilder would require 200mg of dbol to grow! You simply don't need that much.

Back