200mg NPP - Do I need Camber on hand?

LJCatBrah

Going to be doing a recomp blast. Here is the plan:

600mg Test E - Weeks 1-10
200mg NPP - Weeks 1-10
60mg Anavar - Weeks 1-6 (or 5-10 to finish instead)

I know 200mg is a very low dose. I'm not expecting any mass. I simply want to keep my joints healthy- they usually get wrecked when my lifts start going up.

Have never ran any Nandrolone before. At this dose, do I need to wait until I can get ahold of Camber, or should prolactin be okay if I just control the estrogen?

Camber? No. Cabergoline, prolly not either.not at 200mg/week. Manage e2, and prolactin shouldn't be an issue.

Welcome

What s ur history ?

With 19 nors ?

Age and stat s ?

Test e for 10 weeks is short, doable but prop or TNE would be better if u have say in the matter.

Sometimes you gotta get on with what u got, right ?

If ur young and /or fairly lean 10 weeks CAN make a change big for some for sure. Leaning out s e z for some, it s gaining for others. Only you know you , sir.

All the best.

Welcome

What s ur history ?

With 19 nors ?

Age and stat s ?

Test e for 10 weeks is short, doable but prop or TNE would be better if u have say in the matter.

Sometimes you gotta get on with what u got, right ?

If ur young and /or fairly lean 10 weeks CAN make a change big for some for sure. Leaning out s e z for some, it s gaining for others. Only you know you , sir.

All the best.

Thanks for the help man.

I'm 31. Been lifting 2.5 years and compete in powerlifting. Got my test checked six months ago when I was feeling run down and had badly stalled in the gym, and it was in the high 300s. Decided at that point I'm going to blast and cruise, then get on TRT down the road. I plan on competing for a long time, and my natural test levels weren't going to cut it- Besides the fact I felt like crap outside of the gym.

So, I started with a 12 week blast of 600mg Test E. Gained about 15lbs and leaned out quite a bit. Have been cruising on ~200mg since then. No experience with 19 nors or orals.

I'm 6'3 and 235lbs. About 15% bodyfat. Bench is right about 345 right now, so strength is decent.

Also, to the post above- yes I meant caber. Phone spell corrected my first post.

Thanks again

Thanks for the help man.

I'm 31. Been lifting 2.5 years and compete in powerlifting. Got my test checked six months ago when I was feeling run down and had badly stalled in the gym, and it was in the high 300s. Decided at that point I'm going to blast and cruise, then get on TRT down the road. I plan on competing for a long time, and my natural test levels weren't going to cut it- Besides the fact I felt like crap outside of the gym.

So, I started with a 12 week blast of 600mg Test E. Gained about 15lbs and leaned out quite a bit. Have been cruising on ~200mg since then. No experience with 19 nors or orals.

I'm 6'3 and 235lbs. About 15% bodyfat. Bench is right about 345 right now, so strength is decent.

Also, to the post above- yes I meant caber. Phone spell corrected my first post.

Thanks again

Look forward to your logs!

I agree with Teutonic. As long as you keep e2 in check i think you will be fine. I really like npp. I am a fan of short esters period, but npp vs. Deca.... I will never choose Deca if I have a choice. Npp is great. You won't notice much with 200 a week, but it won't be a complete waste. The var I feel would be better to begin with. Especially if you plan on using test e. You should either extend your test 2 weeks or get a short Ester. If you get a shorter Ester then use the var at the end. I effing love var. A lot of people don't care for it or call it a women's only compound, but it is glorious. If you haven't read the studies on it then you should definitely check them out. Closest thing to permanent gains you will get. Good luck brother

what is dosage and frequency of the npp?? are you running 50mg eod??

if so, i highly doubt youll need anything for prog

what is dosage and frequency of the npp?? are you running 50mg eod??

if so, i highly doubt youll need anything for prog

I was thinking about pinning 100mg e3d. That way I could just pin it with my test. I realize that's not ideal, but it's half as many pins.

I agree with Teutonic. As long as you keep e2 in check i think you will be fine. I really like npp. I am a fan of short esters period, but npp vs. Deca.... I will never choose Deca if I have a choice. Npp is great. You won't notice much with 200 a week, but it won't be a complete waste. The var I feel would be better to begin with. Especially if you plan on using test e. You should either extend your test 2 weeks or get a short Ester. If you get a shorter Ester then use the var at the end. I effing love var. A lot of people don't care for it or call it a women's only compound, but it is glorious. If you haven't read the studies on it then you should definitely check them out. Closest thing to permanent gains you will get. Good luck brother

Thanks man.

I might be wrong here, but I'm not so worried about the short run with the Test E, since I'm already cruising on a lower dose. So hopefully it doesn't take as long to start working.

Back