2012 Need2Promote contest!

BBE

NTBM Rep
Greetings from NTBM, everyone! We’ve been waiting to unleash another killer promo, like we always do, but we didn’t want to come back with the same ol’ thing; we wanted this one to be unique. Without further ado, we present to you:

The 2012 Need2Promote contest!

Here’s a quick rundown of what to do:

It’s your task to create/alter/photoshop images for mock NeedToBuildMuscle advertisements -- think magazine ads, banner ads, email promotions, etc. You could even go the extra mile and work up a video ad or a flash animation/gif ad for NTBM. After you complete your ad, post it in this thread. These ads don't have to be focused on anything specifically; just NTBM as a whole or a NTBM product. It's not in our plans to use any of these ads, but down the road, we may decide to--we will discuss this with you beforehand, if that's the case.

The style/mood/theme of your ads can greatly vary. You can make ads that you would legitimately like to see used or that you think we would actually create/use or you can go off the wall in the other direction. Make it funny, make it dramatic—do it however you want to! The big key is to be creative and have fun with this!

You can submit as many images/ads as you wish during the first stage of the contest (that’s right…MULTIPLE STAGES!). Stage 1 of the contest will end February 29th @ 11:59 PM (EST).

At the end of Stage 1, the top 10 submissions will be selected by needto, himself. Those selections will then be placed into a separate thread and the top 3 finalists will be chosen by you, the members of Steroidology (by a poll).

PRIZES!

1st place - $300 gift code to the NTBM store

2nd place - $200 gift code to the NTBM store

3rd place - $100 gift code to the NTBM store

We know a lot of the guys here have some incredible artistic/graphic design skills that will be perfect for this contest! Bottom line is we know everyone is gonna have an absolute blast with this! So, let's see what you guys can do, and more importantly, let’s have some fun!

Get on this !! There have been a couple entires over at AM. I really like this contest and can see some people having fun with it

I actually BOUGHT Photoshop and gone to college and studied it. I freaking love it.

Is there a particular color you guys lean to? I have a few nice ass ideas I am going to go with but I just want to know what colors "represent" your brand...if any.

I actually BOUGHT Photoshop and gone to college and studied it. I freaking love it.

Is there a particular color you guys lean to? I have a few nice ass ideas I am going to go with but I just want to know what colors "represent" your brand...if any.

I loved photo shop back in the day.haven't used it in awhile.what are the new features?

I'm not sure what the differences are with the new versions compared to the older versions. Most of the changes I do see between newer and older ones are just the general layout. Buttons will be in different places. I owned CS3 and now own CS4 and really could not figure out any differences...major ones any way.

Still fun to take something like a picture or a text and turn it into steel and add rivets and such. Make it look crazy.

I'm not sure what the differences are with the new versions compared to the older versions. Most of the changes I do see between newer and older ones are just the general layout. Buttons will be in different places. I owned CS3 and now own CS4 and really could not figure out any differences...major ones any way.

Still fun to take something like a picture or a text and turn it into steel and add rivets and such. Make it look crazy.

I'm still rockin CS3 myself bro.

As for color, the blue and white like on the banner on the right side of the forum are probably our signature colors I would say.

Back