2012 Need2Promote contest!

question....are we creating logos here? pushing a certain NTBM product? what is the idea exactly, what are you looking for? Just NTBM banners in general?

One of the NTBM guys on here was wanting something with their Spartan logo...or a spartan warrior in general. Good luck Jusselin!

you too Georgia!!!

I likes yo skillz....

this is a banner I made for my website...simple but effective, cant wait to get home now lol, stupid job!

yjip4.jpg

question....are we creating logos here? pushing a certain NTBM product? what is the idea exactly, what are you looking for? Just NTBM banners in general?

Lets see what all you got Jusselin. I know you got talent with a Camera, lets see your photoshop skillz :smokepoke

One of the NTBM guys on here was wanting something with their Spartan logo...or a spartan warrior in general. Good luck Jusselin!

You may hand in as many as u wish good friend!

Big thanks to all that have entered.We have received some very interesting ads.Still not to late to enter guys.

That's how I always envision them. On clothing. Would look bad ass. But if they do want to use my work I need to touch up on them.

Back