2012 Need2Promote contest!

If we are its ok lol, I spent all of 2 hours working on that...and most of that was font placement lol. I think it looks pretty beastly though.

contest ends tomorrow...hope I place....when its closed can we see the other entrees? can some one post a link to them?

That's going to be tough as we have this going on all the forums we sponsor on....might be easier for a thread to be made at home base and we can link to that

couple of last minute entries

fkIL2.jpg

and in red

oW97p.jpg

Jusselin our designs would look AWESOME on some shirts. I would order my black shirt ASAP!

Speaking of which....if you guys can do a design with my shirt I will buy it

Yeh contest is up now. We will have to wait and see how everything stacks up when we get a compiled list of all the entries from all the sponsored forums. you guys have a great chance both IMO. Great job!

Hey guys. I just wanted to give you an update. For those that dont know me, I am an admin over at N2BM. I was recently assigned the task of completing this contest. I have been reviewing the submissions for the past few days and will be narrowing it down by Tuesday. We will then move onto the next phase. Thank you all for your patience. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me here under Supplementjunkie, or at Needtobuildmuscle.com, under Supplementjudge. Have a good night..SJ

Back