2012 Need2Promote contest!

Jusselin,

Hey bro, I am trying to post this last pic on my forum and it is to big. Can you shrink it down or something and post it at N2BM in the Hollitsic Health and Supplement section under the NeedtoPromote Contest thread. The sooner the better. If you cant or done want to sign up over there, then try to shrink it down and repost it here. I have tried everything I can to post it in a thread I have going and it wont work.SJ

What do you guys think of this banner?

kLI1n.jpg

Can you shrink this pic for me and repost it..SJ

FYI. The contest has been narrowed down to ten submissions. Phase 2, the voting thread, will be released later this evening. The thread will be in the NeedtoBuildMuscle Hollistic Health and Supplement Forum. If you want to vote and are not a member yet, please join. Once you reach 50 posts, you will recieve a 30 percent discount coupon for the N2BM Store..Take care everyone..SJ

At the end of Stage 1, the top 10 submissions will be selected by needto, himself. Those selections will then be placed into a separate thread and the top 3 finalists will be chosen by you, the members of Steroidology (by a poll).
er uh....what happened to this plan?

So I have to sign up OVER THERE to vote for mine that was supposed to be a contest over here??

I had to pick one board to have the voting thread on and obv I am not an Admin here so it made sense to have it at N2BM. I thought about doing it at Elite also, but again, I am only an Admin on N2BM and would have no control over the contest on any other board. The contest was held on six different forums, however, only three forums actually participated, N2BM, Elite, and here. Regardless, everything is the same no matter what board I held the voting on..SJ

Feel free to PM me if you have nay questions or anything I can help you with.. Have a good day..SJ

Come on everyone, come over and vote for your favorite submission. You have two members here in the running..Exercise your right to vote!!

SJ

Back