2014 Mr. Olympia results 1-7 and 212 winner

At that level the difference s to justify a win are beyond my ability to comprehend. They were ALL unbelievable...25 years ago that type of size of definition were unheard of...

KD what do you think has pushed these guy s ability to accumulate such massive proportions....
hgh
slin
better diet s

All of the above ?????

1. Phil Heath
2. Kai Greene
3. Shawn Rhoden
4. Dennis Wolf
5. Dexter Jackson
6. Branch warren
7. Big Ramy

212- Flex Lewis

No one will beat Phil for a while, itll have to be someone who pops outta no where and stuns people. I posted this in another thread but no one on stage has the streamlined aesthetic physique he has, with full, round muscle bellies, and perfect insertions, balance and symmetry. Even if Kai came in at 100% he wont beat him, I like Kai, but he wont beat Phil if Phil is 100%.

Ramy still didn't do any better, hhmmmm, I think that guy needs a few more year of training and his muscles maturing to start doing damage, he has potential though, hes a fucking monster.

At that level the difference s to justify a win are beyond my ability to comprehend. They were ALL unbelievable...25 years ago that type of size of definition were unheard of...

KD what do you think has pushed these guy s ability to accumulate such massive proportions....
hgh
slin
better diet s

All of the above ?????

Ive been following Pro bodybuilding for a long time. This is what allows them to achieve such physiques:

The best coaches in the world to train them in the gym
The best nutritionist in the world to build diets
The best AAS gurus for guidance
Money to pay for all these things (I heard a rumor Hany Rambod, Phil trainer, is $5000 a week)

And above all else
Genetics, these guys have the ultimate set of mental and physical genetics given to them
Heart, will, drive.

Without those 4 things the above three wont do shit.

Shedder pretty much summed it all up for me with all of the above combined with as he said a better gene pool to choose from compared to years past (more bodybuilders/overall greater population). As much as I like the guys from the seventies most would be at state/provincial level at best in this era

A lot of these guy have financial backing from different sources as well, I know Big Ramy has backing from the Egyptian government.

No one will beat Phil for a while, itll have to be someone who pops outta no where and stuns people. I posted this in another thread but no one on stage has the streamlined aesthetic physique he has, with full, round muscle bellies, and perfect insertions, balance and symmetry. Even if Kai came in at 100% he wont beat him, I like Kai, but he wont beat Phil if Phil is 100%.

Ramy still didn't do any better, hhmmmm, I think that guy needs a few more year of training and his muscles maturing to start doing damage, he has potential though, hes a fucking monster.

I agree with Schredder and a lot of politics still involved, and they wanted Kai to win so I'm surprised they didn't get their way.

God daymn!! Whos the other girl, I don't follow much womens, that girl is chiseled. I love that!

Juliana Malacarne, while that is an unfair picture considering that DLB is relaxed and Juliana is flexed the Brazilian still deserved the win. Plus she has done muscle worship photo sets and they're pretty good.

649066680.jpg

And I like Kai but he will not win as long as Phil is around because they want a champ with multiple wins. If anyone has a chance to derail Phil it's Shawn, he and Ramy are the future imo.

Plus...you know...grapefruit and all that.

Last edited:

hgh
slin
better diet s

All of the above ?????

HGh and slin is what I was thinking. Nutrition, training, aas, coaching.. All important yes, but they had that years ago. Access to top notch hgh and insulin is the catylyst behind these ungodly huge muscle freaks of today.

I'm a fan of dlb, but even when both her & Juliana were flexed it wasn't close.
Juliana's overall muscle mass for physique (especially legs/glutes) was too much to ignore, dlb definetly got owned.

Juliana Malacarne, while that is an unfair picture considering that DLB is relaxed and Juliana is flexed the Brazilian still deserved the win. Plus she has done muscle worship photo sets and they're pretty good.

649066680.jpg

And I like Kai but he will not win as long as Phil is around because they want a champ with multiple wins. If anyone has a chance to derail Phil it's Shawn, he and Ramy are the future imo.

Plus...you know...grapefruit and all that.

Good lord.......that ass.....and legs :eek:

Last edited:
IFBB = 1. money 2. good connection 3. More money 4. good genetics (insertion points + muscle bellies) 5. tolerance to side effects 6. and a coach on top of that to tell your weakness

And above all else
Genetics, these guys have the ultimate set of mental and physical genetics given to them
Heart, will, drive.

This to me separates the dreamers from the real candidates. I believe you gotta have it going for ya to begin with.

Back