Who do you thing will win the mr. Olympia 2013

Mad- scientist

Ok since no one has talked about it. Im going to. Lol we have the biggest steroids users in the entire world going through hell tonight tomorrow and the next day considering the MR Olympia starts tomorrow. So I figure we should all acknowledge them considering a lot of those guys have inspired us. And its the biggest competition in the world tomorrow. So who do you guys think will win!!!!

I vote Jay cutler.... Its either him or Phil heath. But I think Jay cutler is going to win. Big ramy lacks separation and hardness, dexter is to small, kai greene just doesn't look as aesthetically pleasing as the jay or kai, and shawn rhoden does not have the size yet. Who do you guys vote on???

If jay comes in 100% phil does not have what it takes to beat him in my opinion. I think phil is great but jay's body is more complete. Jay can look blocky sometimes but when he nails it and is conditioned and lean. And his waste is perfect. Their is no one that brings the condition plus muscle mass and muscle maturity/ separation he does. I mean he took out Ronnie Coleman. But phil does have a amazing physique but phil does not have the legs or chest jay does. Phil does have a more pretty pleasing physique to the eye though. But jay is just a mutant. Jay's physique to me is a lot harder to maintain and develop than phil's is. Phil has more of genetic gifts that make his body beautiful and pleasing to the eye. But jay is not lacking any body parts when 100% and out muscles phil.

Lol I feel bad now. I just wrote all these words and you just wrote phil. Lol I respect your opinion man. And it was hard for me to decide on jay vs phil. I almost had to say phil. At least I am honest.

Lol haha no problem. I change my answer to jay jk. Should be interesting. New to the game and just started following Olympia. What about big Ramy? Dudes yolked and young

Kai is a cool guy I really like him. I think he would be a cool guy to get drunk with and have a deep conversation with lol. I know that might sound gay. But he is a very philosophical guy and it would be cool to see what he has to say after he drank a few drinks. I think he wants to be Mr. Olympia the most. If he won I would actually be very happy for him. Phil jay and kai all deserve it. Phil has got a lot on his plate to his wife has breast cancer its pretty damn sad. To think all his dreams are coming true and his wife just got diagnosed with cancer. So I feel really bad for him. Jay knows nothing else but dieting and training im sure its painful still but its like he is a animal and un phased by all this shit.

I think anything is possible but honestly he does not have the muscle separation or conditioning yet in my opinion. But we have not seen him at his best yet. He could have all of that but its being hidden by a little bit of water and his attempt to come in fuller and not diet down 100 percent at his last contest.

Dennis wolf also has the ability to win if he comes in perfect. He is amazing he just has never peaked at a contest. Jay even said in his last interview in muscular development that dennis had the ability to win the mr Olympia if he comes in perfect.

Jay or Ramy won't even place in the top 5 after watching prejudging. Phil will win it for sure. rhoden, Kai, Wolf, and Dexter should place top 5.

Ok since no one has talked about it. Im going to. Lol we have the biggest steroids users in the entire world going through hell tonight tomorrow and the next day considering the MR Olympia starts tomorrow. So I figure we should all acknowledge them considering a lot of those guys have inspired us. And its the biggest competition in the world tomorrow. So who do you guys think will win!!!!

I vote Jay cutler.... Its either him or Phil heath. But I think Jay cutler is going to win. Big ramy lacks separation and hardness, dexter is to small, kai greene just doesn't look as aesthetically pleasing as the jay or kai, and shawn rhoden does not have the size yet. Who do you guys vote on???

You are out of reality, Jay look so deformed - small legs (especially from side and rear poses) f...ing flat chest, back is not what used to be , at press conference so depleted anyway didnt carbed up as i would think, thats not funny u have to be kidding me - he will recieve gift which is top 6 ( should be 9th)

I think top 3 after prejudging is gonna be Phil first, Kai second, wolf or Rhoden in third, Think Jay will only place 6th at best..

I'd love to see Kai win but it just won't happen this year. I see it as Phil, Kai, then Rhoden for top 3. Jay just didn't come in as his usual self this time. Wolf surprised me and snuck up into the first callout.

to be honest I never paid attention to the Olympians until I seen the women!!! now I pay attention! but only too the women lol

I saw prejudging and I think Kai has it over Phil. (not an expert tho, but in my eyes). Rhoden and Wolffman looks damn good too.... I think the battle will be between these 4 but I'd call Wolffman or Kai first place. Phil 3rd

Last edited:
Phil Heeeeeaath!!!! Ive always been a big Cutler fan, but I don't ever think he will as good as he was at his best, his injury took it out of him in my opinion

I'm surprised this thread didn't get more action. This is the first Olympia I actually watched.
Anyways, the top six results (For those that happen to care) are:

1st. Phil Heath
2nd. Kai Greene
3rd. Dennis Wolf
4th. Shawn Rhoden
5th. Dexter Jackson
6th. Jay Cutler

Back