20pd weight lose 3 weeks into PCT???

Chicago Made

Is this normal? Is it MOSTLY water weight?

I'd say I've still kept 75% of my gains pertaining to strength.

My cycle was 600mg/wk Test E (Cyp at first, then switched to E). It was my 1st cycle as well.

Somebody please tell me it wasn't all-for-not...

And if this is not normal what should I be doing different?

I've tapered the intensity of my workouts down, I do cardio maybe twice a week - again low-intensity, my diet has been ok (somedays I don't eat like/what I should) and I'm taking Nolva (40mgs -2 weeks / 20mgs - next 2 weeks) combined with 6-0x0 (3 capsules at last meal every night).

Somebody please tell me what's the deal...

Brian

damn..that sucks.
How much did you gain?
How long was the cycle?
How much are you eating now?
How much did your main lifts go up?

I went from 254 to 278, now I'm at 252.

My cycle was 11 weeks.

Eating right now: At least 2 shakes w/ 2 scoops each of On Whey, eeg whites (about 4), morning shake = 1 cup skim milk/ 2-3 scoops On Whey/ 1 cup plain oats/ 1 tbl spoon Flax Seed oil/ 1/2 a bananna and 1/4-1/2 a Power Bar, and dinners are usually some type of meat with rice, couscous or stir-fry with a salad. I'll eat maybe a sandwhich or something in-between somedays and others I'm just so busy I at least try to take in a Power Bar or Gatorade Bar. I also take a 1-2 scoops shake of Night Power (slow-release protein shake) about an hour before bed.

And I take 2 GNC Mega Men Sport a day.

What should I change???

And my strength gains went up about 40lbs (that's what I haven't lost...yet)

Last edited:
man, that really sucks, you went up 25lbs...which is great for 11 weeks especially at your size already and you lost most the weight. Did you happen to check your bodyfat before and after cycle? It's possible you've burned some fat and have more realized muscle gain than we are thinking here,, specially if you haven't lost your strength gains too much.

I'd say your just not eating enough to keep up with your new weight. As you gain weight you have to eat more to keep it.

Like Needsize says muscle gained is muscle gained as long as you eat to maintain then your body will.

well u kept your strength up, maybe u look different but u dont see it. You have any pics from before or after.

No, I didn't do a bf% before or after.

I really hope it's water weight. I recently went to my hometown after a 2 year absense and a surprising number of people I'm close to mentioned, out of the blue, that I look like I'd gotten taller(???).

Crappy deal! Im sorry. I would have suggested using clomid post cycle therapy (pct) as well as the nolva and I would also suggest more food. As others have said, You have to feed all that new body weight. Good luck to you ...

Quality not quantity

bingo_soothes said:
I went from 254 to 278, now I'm at 252.

What!? 278? No way. Unless you are 6'8" and lean, why are you worried about how much you weigh.

I lost about 15 pounds after last cycle due to injuries. But, I still look good because my muscles are so defined and lean. If you lose water thats ok, but you should of gained some quality muscle.

I can't imagine you only have quality lean muscle at 278 pounds. If its all about weight for you then just eat and drink fluids.

I'm not trying to bust your chops, but something doesn't sound right about this. Most pros don't weigh 278 pounds.

mustanged77 said:
What!? 278? No way. Unless you are 6'8" and lean, why are you worried about how much you weigh.

I lost about 15 pounds after last cycle due to injuries. But, I still look good because my muscles are so defined and lean. If you lose water thats ok, but you should of gained some quality muscle.

I can't imagine you only have quality lean muscle at 278 pounds. If its all about weight for you then just eat and drink fluids.

I'm not trying to bust your chops, but something doesn't sound right about this. Most pros don't weigh 278 pounds.

I know your not trying to bust my chops, nor am I trying to bust your bubble, but I was at 278. Plain and simple.

I'm not 6' 8", but I am 6' 5"ish.

I'm not worried about weight, just about keeping my gains.

First Off Don't Buy Shit From Gnc. That Place Sucks Man. More Overpriced Than Online Pharmacies. Second I Would Lift Heavy As Shit. Lift Heavy Or Go Home

SCHOOMONEY said:
First Off Don't Buy Shit From Gnc. That Place Sucks Man. More Overpriced Than Online Pharmacies. Second I Would Lift Heavy As Shit. Lift Heavy Or Go Home

GNC being over-priced I'll give you that, but the Mega Men vitamins are some of the best out there.

As for lifting heavy, from what I've researched during post cycle therapy (pct) your supposed to take it light.

So should I be doing less reps & heavy weight or same reps medium weight?

Its my opinion that you have to lift heavy and eat big durring post cycle therapy (pct) or say goodbye to all you have worked for. As for GNC, Yes over priced but there Xtreeme whey protein is the best tasting on the planet. Worth the extra 5 bucks.lol.

i think bingo is right about the training part. In post cycle therapy (pct) your trying to mantain muscle when your body is a sensitive state, its not the time to be tearing down muscle tissue. When on juice, you do this because u want to force your body to addapt and the hormones and the food give your body the means to do it. During post cycle therapy (pct) you would sitll want to go just as heavy for you last set or two but most people would just do less tottal sets.
every one is different but training the exact same way would work for some one who does tons of heavy compound movements during there cycle

Back