21 and just stared TRT all input is welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmoore01

Long story short I was diagnosed at 18 and took a couple shots and then stopped for 3 years because it didn't feel right. After the last couple years of still low to no sex drive I've found a good doctor to do at home weekly shots, and is pretty open.
He started me out on 100 mg test cyp weekly, 25 mg clomid daily, and hcg on the last 3 days before my next shot. Just curious what you guys think of this protocol. I've heard of using testosterone in conjunction with hcg, but I've never heard of using all three together. What do you think would be my ideal protocol my doctor is pretty open

Keeps ya fertile bud... Clomid on the other hand I can't see why it's being used in this manner.

Everyone has an opinion on this. I have 4 friends of mine who all have had children while on heavy cycles of test. I personally had my son while on and I have never used hcg. I guess that it doesn't hurt though. Personally, I try to stay away from female hormones unless its an absolute necessity.

Everyone has an opinion on this. I have 4 friends of mine who all have had children while on heavy cycles of test. I personally had my son while on and I have never used hcg. I guess that it doesn't hurt though. Personally, I try to stay away from female hormones unless its an absolute necessity.

Yes, female hormones are confusing at best but that's another subject lol. Hcg is to promote fertility I should say. To each, their own. Plenty have cycled without using an ai or pct but it doesn't necessarily make it a good idea..

Clomid with testosterone? Unless your SHBG is in the tank there is zero reason to do that. Another example of another clueless doc.

Your playing with fire doing T long term with no HCG. I don't buy having kids while on TRT for extended periods without HCG. Not saying your a liar just saying there is something missing from the story.

I see lab work ALL THE TIME. Daily probably 5-10 labs. When guys have been on TRT for a bit guess what their LH and FSH is? 0.2

That must be the lowest reading the lab goes down to cause its always the same for both, 0.2

On top of this its not just about fertility, its also about the thyroid and adrenal glands. Without HCG these are going to shut down as well.

Even further then your gonna lose sensitivity when you ejaculate and you will have little to no ejaculate volume. Neither of those are fun.

I know HCG is expensive so guys like to make excuses of why not to take it but the truth is its like playing with fire. Eventually you will get burned.

Taking hcg while on trt is pointless.

9c18413217.jpg

I don't care who's services you use, that was easily the dumbest statement I had read all day and possibly this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your playing with fire doing T long term with no HCG. I don't buy having kids while on TRT for extended periods without HCG. Not saying your a liar just saying there is something missing from the story.

I see lab work ALL THE TIME. Daily probably 5-10 labs. When guys have been on TRT for a bit guess what their LH and FSH is? 0.2

That must be the lowest reading the lab goes down to cause its always the same for both, 0.2

On top of this its not just about fertility, its also about the thyroid and adrenal glands. Without HCG these are going to shut down as well.

Even further then your gonna lose sensitivity when you ejaculate and you will have little to no ejaculate volume. Neither of those are fun.

I know HCG is expensive so guys like to make excuses of why not to take it but the truth is its like playing with fire. Eventually you will get burned.

problem with having kids while on a cycle is that your passing chemicals and God knows what else along to your offspring and it will affect their own bodies, biology, genes and more and not for the better. better to plant fresh untainted seeds.

I hear what your saying but IMT has had countless clients and I personally have had multiple friends conceive while on TRT with no issues at all.

Last edited:
Taking hcg while on trt is pointless.

this is wrong-you need to take HCG to keep your progesterone levels up and for digestion, its also needed so you can bust a nut.

and for the record what Doc. Oconner does with his patience is private and not up for discussion here.

Last edited:
problem with having kids while on a cycle is that your passing chemicals and God knows what else along to your offspring and it will affect their own bodies, biology, genes and more and not for the better. better to plant fresh untainted seeds.

Having a child for me was not planned. I actually thought that the amount of test that I was taking would have suppressed me enough to a point that I didn't have to worry. Hell, I even pulled out. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back