23 or 25 guage?

WALLY

what gauge needle do u normally use 23 or 25 guage? i was thinking about trying 25 5/8th for delt or quad is that long enuff or should i stick with the inch

For delts and quads, I use a 1" pin, guage depends on what I'm doing, a 25g will work with oils, but it's too slow and you have to apply too much pressure, IMO.

I have had no problems with 25g with oils. You may be able to get away with the 5/8 in the delt, but only if you are extremely lean. Better to go with the 1 inch

5/8 will work but its best to get it as deep into the tissue as possible I would go with the 1.5in 23g for my glute and 1in 25g for anything else

Some will say the 23g releases the gear too quickly........I guess it depends on the gear but i always use the 23g.....

StoneColdNTO said:
For delts and quads, I use a 1" pin, guage depends on what I'm doing, a 25g will work with oils, but it's too slow and you have to apply too much pressure, IMO.

heating the oil helps alot, an it passes through a lot easier.
i use 25g 5/8th for sites like bi's and delts, and 23g 1-1.5 for quads and glutes

I always try to use 25g I jsut heat it. Never had a problem. I use 5/8 for bi/tri. 1" for quad, 1.5 for glutes.

Back