23 year old athlete here looking for some Vet with dosages etc.

I dont need cardio. Im a closer I come in and max effort about 20 pitches a game. I would agree with you on your stack but I have heard for pitchers not to take dbol because it can have harsh effects on the ligaments

You're an idiot.... It's really that simple. U seem to no it all so y u even asking anyone?

My first cycle included 100mg of tren a ed for 10 weeks without any of the criteria mentioned above met besides debateably a decent training program and diet. Notice how ignorant I was right there? It was a disaster. Too much on the plate and too little experience. I would not run tren first cycle.

Dude, how can you even compare your tren cycle vs my'n? You ran 100mg of tren a DAY lol with 0 support, I'm running 75 mg eod. Of course your going to have harsh side effects . Plus I'm going to be running test cyp 250 mg a week, Arimidex .5mg ed, than for a PCT I have Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 500i.u ed for 15 days and Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 ed. THAN, on top of that I am ordering some Lestrozole AND clomid just in case of signs of Gyno. Im not a body builder nor do I desire to have their physic. Im simply trying to give myself a stable effective edge over the comp. After doing more research and posting several of these posts I believe Im going to be just fine with what I've got. That's what none of ya'll get, yea if this was my first cycle of many I would be fuc*&ed but its not this is my last cycle, and I will be following this up with everything I can find to help my body get back to normal. I will regularly be getting blood work done and consulting with a doctor. Im sorry for "going off" Im just sick of all you meat heads trying to tell me my shit is fucked up. LOL you guys have such harsh sides because your doses are outrageous. Im not even doing half the amount of tren you did and Im doing it the right way

Dude, how can you even compare your tren cycle vs my'n? You ran 100mg of tren a DAY lol with 0 support, I'm running 75 mg eod. Of course your going to have harsh side effects . Plus I'm going to be running test cyp 250 mg a week, Arimidex .5mg ed, than for a PCT I have Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 500i.u ed for 15 days and Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 ed. THAN, on top of that I am ordering some Lestrozole AND clomid just in case of signs of Gyno. Im not a body builder nor do I desire to have their physic. Im simply trying to give myself a stable effective edge over the comp. After doing more research and posting several of these posts I believe Im going to be just fine with what I've got. That's what none of ya'll get, yea if this was my first cycle of many I would be fuc*&ed but its not this is my last cycle, and I will be following this up with everything I can find to help my body get back to normal. I will regularly be getting blood work done and consulting with a doctor. Im sorry for "going off" Im just sick of all you meat heads trying to tell me my shit is fucked up. LOL you guys have such harsh sides because your doses are outrageous. Im not even doing half the amount of tren you did and Im doing it the right way

You asked for advice and we gave it to you. If you don't like what you hear and bitch, why even ask? Some of what you have laid out is wrong by the way. Good luck.

With all the research you have done and all the knowledge you have I am sure you already know that your Test Cyp dosage is just slightly higher than that of a testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) treatment, if you are going to be shutting down your natty test production you might consider going above and beyond to get the anabolic benefits.

But you are the expert so I guess you know best!

I dont have the answer for you. Many like low test high tren, some like test higher at all times. Im doing a meet in 5 weeks so, Im at a gram of test e, 600 deca, 600 eq, and then im going to blast 1g of tren a for 4 weeks and add in my orals. Drugs can be used in so many different ways it is astounding.

I hate tren with a passion. I dont know why anyone who isnt competing would use it, but as I understand, some do not experience the same harsh side effects that I do.

If, this is all in speculation, someone was going to run test and tren for the first time... they should already have 5 or so cycles under their belt, know how to manage e2, know how to manage progesterone and prolactin, be emotionally stable, and have a regimented program and diet....

500 test, 200 tren.

Acetate and test prop.
150 test p mon wed fri
50mg tren a mon wed fri.

As far as the supplements and things of that matter... Im not here to tell you everything. You have a mind of your own and need to research, man...

Man, thank you very much! I really do appreciate it.
I have another question for ya, Why would you consider test prop over cyp?

You asked for advice and we gave it to you. If you don't like what you hear and bitch, why even ask? Some of what you have laid out is wrong by the way. Good luck.[/

What is it with you telling me my shits wrong yet not offering suggestions. I created this post to get expert help with my dosages, support supps...etc. Every sticky I read my dosages look pretty spot close. I read reviews of others doing cycles very similar to mind with additional compounds such as wini or anavar and they have amazing results. What is wrong with it ya'll keep telling me I'm wrong and everything I read says right. Is their a problem with my stack or support supps. what is it so I can read about it

2 reasons. If you havent used them before you want the ability to get them out of yoru system as fast as possible if shit hits the fan. If you are using tren acetate you, the active product of tren will build up in your system before the test will and could mess with you pretty bad the first few weeks...

Not that I am suggesting you do any of this. This is all theoretical.

2 reasons. If you havent used them before you want the ability to get them out of yoru system as fast as possible if shit hits the fan. If you are using tren acetate you, the active product of tren will build up in your system before the test will and could mess with you pretty bad the first few weeks...

Not that I am suggesting you do any of this. This is all theoretical.

Thanks a million man.

Spoonfed_Baby.jpg

Back