23 years old 6'2'' 227lbs Winni Cycle with What???

adamchrist

I am 6'2'' 225lbs athletic and in shape. I need some help. I want to cut about 5-7 lbs and have the hard look. Is there some product I can stack with Winni with little side effects? And does it matter if I take Winni, orally? 4-6 week cycle and I am on a tight budget. Someones expertise on this subject would be greatly appreciated.

If this is ur first cycle, U need to run Test and Test only. I suggest u leave Winstrol (winny) alone. That shit will kill ur joints like a s.o.b. Unless U are preparing for a show, I suggest u dont run it, jmo.

unless you are at the highest 8% bf, winni wont do shit for you, regardless of how the profile makes it appear. run a test only for your first cycle at 500mgs a wk.

unless you are at the highest 8% bf, winni wont do shit for you, regardless of how the profile makes it appear. run a test only for your first cycle at 500mgs a wk.

I agree with you with regard to aesthetics, but I must say that I did notice great strength gains and minimal water retention when I introduced Winstrol (winny) into my 2nd cycle.

I think Winstrol (winny) has it's place, but shouldn't be used by novices and especially as the base of a cycle.

I am 6'2'' 225lbs athletic and in shape. I need some help. I want to cut about 5-7 lbs and have the hard look. Is there some product I can stack with Winni with little side effects? And does it matter if I take Winni, orally? 4-6 week cycle and I am on a tight budget. Someones expertise on this subject would be greatly appreciated.
really why not save the money, buy some good high protein food, hit the weights, and do some cardio. those will save you money and be more effective at this point than Winstrol (winny) and anyother aas

I agree with you with regard to aesthetics, but I must say that I did notice great strength gains and minimal water retention when I introduced Winstrol (winny) into my 2nd cycle.

I think Winstrol (winny) has it's place, but shouldn't be used by novices and especially as the base of a cycle.

winny certainly has its place and i too notice the strength gain when i bring it in. i just think the profile glorifies the "cutting" drugs and gives people the entirely wrong idea of the drugs effects.

First Run....

Test + A.I.

Is this your first run?

Yes this is. I am around 8-12% bf, I am looking to make great gains, I really want to cut more than bulk I have enough size I have played sports and lifted basically all my life..... SO Is Test the only thing I should run or should/ can I do test and winni together??? Or are they going to do some crazy side effect on me????

Protein does not work very well with me

really why not save the money, buy some good high protein food, hit the weights, and do some cardio. those will save you money and be more effective at this point than Winstrol (winny) and anyother aas

Thanks for the reccomendations, I really do not have the desire to take protein anymore, yet I do my cardio every other day as I am focusing on cutting. Protein does not have the effect on my body. I would like to cut so I can see defined muscles and not so much water retention. But if you recommend some good stuff for a first run that would be great. Thanks

This board is so anti-winni! I did a Winstrol-V cycle as my first cycle ever when i was 25. Gained 15 lbs and was shredded like a MF. It makes your muscles rock hard, it makes you vascular and, for me anyway, it definitely has cutting effects. This also has a psychological effect on you in that you see great strength gains and so your are motivated to work out that much harder at the gym.
Hope this helps.

Yes this is. I am around 8-12% bf, I am looking to make great gains, I really want to cut more than bulk I have enough size I have played sports and lifted basically all my life..... SO Is Test the only thing I should run or should/ can I do test and winni together??? Or are they going to do some crazy side effect on me????

Say you run test ent @ 500mg EW and .5mg of adex... With proper diet and training the gains will come as they always do.

I never suggest to a first timer to run a cycle without an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) cause you maybe the one mofo that is gyno estrogen prone... Better safe than sorry.

It will take a number of weeks to the test ent to kick in.

Can you use Anavar (var) or Dbol or Winstrol (winny) to kick start the cycle? Yes, but it will do just that kick start the cycle. Some say go ahead and run 25mg dbol for the first 4 weeks others don't.

The drugs have a much lesser place than proper diet and training.

As for Winstrol (winny) only cycle, I say read all the advice people are giving here and prob most other boards. Its just not worth it.

Test + A.I.

oral to kick start

My personal experience with Winstrol (winny). I hate it. Sure when I was lean it made me look harder. But, for whatever reason it is the only AAS that I have ever been on that made my liver values look like shit. (Yes I did take a liver/kidney panel test)

I prefer Anavar (var) myself.

Guess to sum it up.

choices:

A) drive a 1979 ford pinto

B) 1969 Camaro SS/RS

Choice A is a Winstrol (winny) only

Choice B is when you running test/A.I./oral

dude, even on AAS you need protien. since this would be your first cycle you can get some great gains. your at 225lbs 8-12% body fat, thats good. bulk up a little bit more then add winney for your second cycle. you have to see how your body reacts to test because test is the base of all cycles. And for future refrence i hear Winstrol (winny) is at its best as a injectable because it goes straight to the blood stream while winney tabs have to go through the liver.

Last edited:
I am around 8-12% bf, I am looking to make great gains, I really want to cut more than bulk I have enough size I have played sports and lifted basically all my life..... SO Is Test the only thing I should run or should/ can I do test and winni together??? Or are they going to do some crazy side effect on me????

First off, 8-12% is a huge range. 12% is looking good and having somewhat of a 6 pack whereas being 8% is being fucking ripped.

Secondly, if you "have enough size"... Steroids might not be where you want to be looking. Hone in your diet and cardio and you'll be much better off.

winny certainly has its place and i too notice the strength gain when i bring it in. i just think the profile glorifies the "cutting" drugs and gives people the entirely wrong idea of the drugs effects.

You are correct; the profile does make it seem as if you are going to automatically get ripped running Winstrol (winny) which is obviously misleading.

I agree 4% BF is a huge range, he obviously is guessing. For me 12% is about 10 lbs. away from a six pack and that last 10 lbs. is a very elusive goal, tough to maintain.

Back