23 years old, Total T 346 ng/dl LH/FSH normal

I took 3 injections of test prop in the past. It was a one week "cycle" (don't ask). Anyway, by the end of the week, essentially all of my symptoms of anxiety, depression, fatigue, brain fog, no sex drive, were improving. I know it's dumb to do for one week, but some shit happened that fucked me over. I also used hCG 250iu twice during this time. And did a week of clomid afterwards. Anyway.

Today, I got back test results:

Total T 346 ng/dl
Free T 81.3 pg/ml

FSH 5.1 miu/ml

LSH 7.7 miu/ml

SHGB 16 nmol/l

Estradiol 31 pg/ml

I don't know what to do now. Exogenous test literally improved my life by 100x, for the short time I felt it. I'd never felt so "normal." Should I talk to an Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) doc?

What were your levels at before the "cycle"? Depending on that, you may be able to try a restart.

I have no idea, to be honest. What I can tell you is that I had the same low t symptoms prior to the "cycle" as I do now. I felt the same. I've felt this way my entire adult life. I assume my T has been been low for a while.

What would a restart involve, if that was an option? Though I don't know if I ever actually "started" in the first place.

heh, you're tha same as me :) I'm naturally 384. Can't say that I feel normal. Though, sex drive is pretty ok.. I knew my T was low, so i went and tested it. Btw bro, how much prop were u taking?
Sry I don't know the answer to your question about restart.

You have nothing to worry about...
I wouldn't cycle at your age just yet. Get your T recovered with a restart...
You can make solid gains with high natty T levels if you do a restart.
Get a sleep study done...
what is your weight?
1 week is nothing!
you did the right thing with the clomid and HCG....

How far from last shot of HCG, clomid were these labs?
those LH, FSH look higher than the bottom end of the scale....usually guys who are "suppressed" are just barely normal in LH, FSH....
it's when LH, FSH are high that might show a problem of primary hypogonadism.

Back