24 Weeks runing Testo . . .

Biohazard_PT

Hi, so i was thinking in ruining 24 weeks of testo, i´m on the 9th week and i was planing to do 16W, but i would give a try for 24W because a friend told me that it will be better in gains.I´m on 500mg/W only testo cycle + Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) E5D and 0.25mg Adex/day.The last 3 weeks i will taper down to 250mg/w, and 125mg/w, and PCT after 2 weeks. Give me you opinion on this, thank´s.

Hey Biohazard,

I will be doing my 1st cycle come this fall and I am training hard and gearing up in the meantime. Here is what I`m planning:

1-12 Test cyp 400mg pw.
2-14 Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) x 2 250iu pw next day start PCT

For PCT I will go with Nova
Week 1 40mg/day
Week 2 Same
Week 3 30mg/day
Week 4 20mg/day

i was told to get an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) like adex or letro. incase of gyno.

Someone else on here helped me with this...hows it look to you?
Also, you only take the Adex when you feel Gyno come on or do you just take everyday and that does it?

Thanks

Hey Biohazard,

I will be doing my 1st cycle come this fall and I am training hard and gearing up in the meantime. Here is what I`m planning:

1-12 Test cyp 400mg pw.
2-14 Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) x 2 250iu pw next day start post cycle therapy (pct)

For post cycle therapy (pct) I will go with Nova
Week 1 40mg/day
Week 2 Same
Week 3 30mg/day
Week 4 20mg/day

i was told to get an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) like adex or letro. incase of gyno.

Someone else on here helped me with this...hows it look to you?
Also, you only take the Adex when you feel Gyno come on or do you just take everyday and that does it?

Thanks

I´m doing 0.25mg a day of Adex, and i´m feeling great, no acne, no bloat.I would say, do a low dose, better safe than sorry!

bio u cold always end with Winstrol (winny) for the last 6weeks. dry u out nicely an help with over all look. imo but 24 sounds good. ive only gone as far as 20 weeks in the past. but im think 24 and cruiseing at 250 for the rest of the year

bio u cold always end with Winstrol (winny) for the last 6weeks. dry u out nicely an help with over all look. imo but 24 sounds good. ive only gone as far as 20 weeks in the past. but im think 24 and cruiseing at 250 for the rest of the year
Thank´s for the help, winy was my first option, but i was told that was a bad idea because the joint pain.
Or opinion is do the 24W/500mg a 24w/250mg. Will cruising help to keep the gains?
Thank´s

some people get joint pain not all. case in point some people get gyno some dont. you follow me. you have to see what your body does and how it reacts to compounds.
\
now to cruiseing 250 will help you keep some gains but keep in mind your still on and dhut down so no post cycle therapy (pct) is nessasary. but eat right drink lots of water and protect you liver good luck . hardpr

some people get joint pain not all. case in point some people get gyno some dont. you follow me. you have to see what your body does and how it reacts to compounds.
\
now to cruiseing 250 will help you keep some gains but keep in mind your still on and dhut down so no post cycle therapy (pct) is nessasary. but eat right drink lots of water and protect you liver good luck . hardpr

joint pain isnt winnie only bad drawback. it also can wreck cholesterol levels , hair loss , etc.
if he has anti estrogens to keep bloat off anyway i would use dbol instead of winnie , just my opinion.

joint pain isnt winnie only bad drawback. it also can wreck cholesterol levels , hair loss , etc.
if he has anti estrogens to keep bloat off anyway i would use dbol instead of winnie , just my opinion.
Thank´s DADAWG, so i finish whith the dbol? or i can do 2w on 2w off?

why taper down the test/>?
Well since is not a "short cycle" i was thinking in taper down so the body can adjust better, as i taper the testo i will space the adex, for example, i´m doing 0.5mg EOD, e start to do E3D, than E4D etc.In my idea that way the estrogen rebound will not interfere with the recovery, i´m i right?
Thank´s

I have tapered once and Im a believer.
Why come off cold turkey from 1000mg test when you can come off 250mg test? Smoother transition.

Back