25 grams of test enanthate

I've just did my first home brew and took some pics so I thought i'd share them with you.

I used

25 grams of test enanthate - it was a white powder clumped together.
2ml of ba
78ml of walnut oil

this produced 100ml at 250mg/ml.

Step 1

Weighed out 25 grams of test e and put into a beaker.

IMG_0139.JPG

Last edited:
step 3

after a little heat from a gas cooker and some gentle swirling it looked like this.

i also got my sterile 100 ml vial ready. I had to use 23g pins because that is all i had lol.

IMG_0144.JPG

step 4

with a 30ml syringe i pushed all the oil through the whatman filter. was a hard job because i used a 23g needle. next time i will use a 19g needle.

i used dougies technique of pulling out the plunger from the syringe and pouring in the oil. this makes it a lot easier. I ended up with this. I'm sure you will agree it looks awesome.

IMG_0146.JPG

Last edited:
looks aweseome.

1 question...when your taking it from the beaker to the whatman, do you just stick the needle in the beaker and draw it all out?

no, loosen the syringe from the filter, pull out the plunger from the syringe and pour in the oil, tighen the syringe on the filter again and push the plunger back in.

Great pics. Youre braver than me mixing up 25g for your first batch. I think ill start with 10. Lol.

diddydidit said:
holy shit man thats hard core, what were your results
Honestly, nothing special or much different from 500mg/week. Maybe my SHBG was already through the roof or something.

Except libido was through the roof.

is that right eh, i was thinking of going to 750 next time but mabye i wont now
ive noticed this G guy givin ya some flack tonight

Back