26 and only 115lbs!

liljone

Hello everyone,

I am 26 year old 5'10 and 115lbs. I been this way since I was 12 years old. People think I do drugs because I'm so skinny. The only drug I do is weed, which should make me fatter! I am desperate to get big and I have tried working out with a trainer and everything for a year and just got strength and endurance but, no wight or size gain ..AT ALL! I even try weight gain!

I was going to do the pills (oral roids), but read they mess your liver up too much and I do not like needles. What do you guys think I should do?

I have gone to the doctor, he said I am not under weight enough for him to give me anything.

Last edited:
Hey buddy. The number one answer you'll get around here is diet. Don't do an oral only cycle... Actually, don't do any cycle at that size.

I highly recommend you pay 3j a visit in the diet forum. You can set up a killer diet with him for a small price. It's all about nutrition. Gaining weight, losing weight, maintaining weight.... Food is the answer. Figure your TDEE and eat above that level. If you want to learn more about nutrition, etc. a good start would be to google "dexteriun nutrition" and read that PDF. Good luck

Ummm... maybe learn to eat some food? I dont think you have any business running AAS.

If your afraid of needles then you should not even think about running any type of gear. The best advice i can give you is to head over to the diet section an hit up 3J for some adivce on a diet that will work for you and im sure if you follow it, youll have no choice but to gain weight

Hey buddy. The number one answer you'll get around here is diet. Don't do an oral only cycle... Actually, don't do any cycle at that size.

I highly recommend you pay 3j a visit in the diet forum. You can set up a killer diet with him for a small price. It's all about nutrition. Gaining weight, losing weight, maintaining weight.... Food is the answer. Figure your TDEE and eat above that level. If you want to learn more about nutrition, etc. a good start would be to google "dexteriun nutrition" and read that PDF. Good luck

Thanks you. I will hit him up and goggle "exteriun nutrition".

Ummm... maybe learn to eat some food? I dont think you have any business running AAS.

If your afraid of needles then you should not even think about running any type of gear. The best advice i can give you is to head over to the diet section an hit up 3J for some adivce on a diet that will work for you and im sure if you follow it, youll have no choice but to gain weight

Thank you, I will. I am very grateful of the replies from everyone, I really appreciated the feedback!

No problem. Once you get to 50 posts you can pm me if you need to. Don't sweat people being rude. You just need some guidance.

I made a typo. It's dexterium nutrition.

No problem. Once you get to 50 posts you can pm me if you need to. Don't sweat people being rude. You just need some guidance.

I made a typo. It's dexterium nutrition.

Sweet thanks, thanks for the helping hand. I will be happy just to gain 5lbs lol!

Don't puke lol. Also there are weight gainers, creatine, whey protein... Time to make some changes bro. But seriously though EAT lol

These guys are steering you in the right direction. EAT EAT EAT. I usually want to puke from eating so much at least once a day, that gagging feeling when my stomach wants to make that food come back up...I just breathe...take a min then continue eating and drink some water to wash it all down. Once you are eating enough QUALITY calories, carbs, good fat, and of course protein then you WILL gain weight. Don't eat a bunch of shitty foods in an attempt to gain weight...while at your low low weight you can probably cheat more than the average guy...you still should be eating quality foods that will put quality weight on you.
How many calories are you eating daily now? How about carbs and fats and protein daily?
Also I would try to seriously cut back on the weed, I am not against it or anything, I say to each there own...but I have read that it can have a negative effect on gaining muscle. I am going to see if I can find that article again before I get flamed to much for that statement lol.

Don't puke lol. Also there are weight gainers, creatine, whey protein... Time to make some changes bro. But seriously though EAT lol

I know, it is hard not to eat when you are not hungry, but I am going to try. A foot long form subway will last me a whole day!

These guys are steering you in the right direction. EAT EAT EAT. I usually want to puke from eating so much at least once a day, that gagging feeling when my stomach wants to make that food come back up...I just breathe...take a min then continue eating and drink some water to wash it all down. Once you are eating enough QUALITY calories, carbs, good fat, and of course protein then you WILL gain weight. Don't eat a bunch of shitty foods in an attempt to gain weight...while at your low low weight you can probably cheat more than the average guy...you still should be eating quality foods that will put quality weight on you.
How many calories are you eating daily now? How about carbs and fats and protein daily?
Also I would try to seriously cut back on the weed, I am not against it or anything, I say to each there own...but I have read that it can have a negative effect on gaining muscle. I am going to see if I can find that article again before I get flamed to much for that statement lol.

Thanks for the advice, I'm going try what you say and eat ,eat,eat ..I am going try really hard to eat more. I eat junk food, which I need to stop. Beside junk food I eat beef and chicken. I am going to cut down on the junk food/fast food. I have no ideal how many carbs or anything I am getting everyday.

I also agree with the weight gainer...but if you find it makes it difficult for you to eat the rest of the day because of the weight gainer then try drinking it before bed. Check out some reviews on some weight gainers...again quality is key. For you a shit ton of carbs will be fine as long as they are not mostly in sugar. Shoot for a gainer with around 1,000 calories and a few hundred carbs if you can get it. Also try to eat all day long...every few hours if you can. I like 6-8 meals daily. If you do this...you WILL gain weight, also keep training in the gym so you gain some good muscle along with this and not just some fat. Good luck to you.

I know, it is hard not to eat when you are not hungry, but I am going to try. A foot long form subway will last me a whole day!

I just read this...Well this is hard to get over...but while you are force feeding yourself all the time just remember you are slowly stretching your stomach a little bit all the time so after weeks of force feeding you will be able to handle more food everyday. It takes a while but you have to be persistant with it. Don't take a day off...eat all the time, bring food with you where ever you go.

I also agree with the weight gainer...but if you find it makes it difficult for you to eat the rest of the day because of the weight gainer then try drinking it before bed. Check out some reviews on some weight gainers...again quality is key. For you a shit ton of carbs will be fine as long as they are not mostly in sugar. Shoot for a gainer with around 1,000 calories and a few hundred carbs if you can get it. Also try to eat all day long...every few hours if you can. I like 6-8 meals daily. If you do this...you WILL gain weight, also keep training in the gym so you gain some good muscle along with this and not just some fat. Good luck to you.

Alright thank you, I guess I will give weight gainer anther shot. I guess my key to gain weight is eat,east,eat, instead of eating one foot long sub for the whole day.

Back