Sarmssearch.com SR9009 Log (Sponsored)

DtTrader79

Hey everyone. I'm starting a SR-9009 cycle sponsored by SarmsSearch.com. I'm hoping for a big boost in endurance with my marathon training that is scheduled for September 27, about 8 weeks from now.
A little background from me. I'm 35 years old, kind of heavier set, I'd estimate ~15% body fat with a decent amount of muscle on me. 5'7", 180lbs. I'm not a natural runner, just picked up distance running about 2.5 years ago. I wouldn't call myself fast at all. Ran a few 5Ks, 10Ks and half marathons and came in the middle of the pack. Ran my very first full marathon last December 2014 and failed miserably with a 4:59 time. My fastest half marathon was 1:53, and was hoping to do 4:20 or so in the full. But I hit the wall and basically ran out of energy/glycogen and bonked out and had to walk a majority of the last 5 miles. As well as building my endurance, I'd love to lose 10-15lbs in the next 8 weeks so I could be lighter during my run. The extra weight off will help a lot overall. I'm actually 10lbs heavier now than I was when I ran my first marathon last year which I could feel is already slowing me down.
I'll still be lifting weights, but not really concentrating on building muscle, just for a little strength and more stress reliever than anything. Most of my diet will be just under maintenance to try to lose some weight, but I will have big eating days on my once a week long runs.

summary of my goals in order for the next 8 weeks:
1) endurance for marathon running
2) fat loss
3) strength
4) muscle maintenance while losing weight, not worried about gaining muscle at all

5'7" 180lbs ~15%bf > goal to be at 170lbs ~10%bf

I will be dosing my SR9009 at 20mg/ml a day, which should give me a 30 day supply. I may add a little more on my once a week long runs to see if that helps.

View attachment 562464View attachment 562463

Last edited:
Here's a screenshot of my weekend long run I did this morning. I took 20mg sr9009 last night, about 8 hours before I started this run. I'm not sure how soon I'll feel the SR, but I did notice I could feel my heart beating harder or faster while I went to sleep and throughout the night while I waked up to toss/turn. Not sure if that's the SR or not, but just thought I'd mention it. As far as feeling anything during the actual run, it's hard to tell, but I did feel good and was able to finish strong.
This course is fairly hilly as I try to mimic a marathon course that has a lot of inclines. I purposely run it at slower pace so I can run longer, but planning to run a sub 10 minute mile during the actual marathon.
View attachment 562468

Nice run dude! The tossing & turning may just have been a little anxiety. Maybe excitement about the SR.

@cagebreed did you stick to 20mg/day or go higher? I read other logs that 40mg is when it really starts working well but my supply wouldn't last very long.

@cagebreed did you stick to 20mg/day or go higher? I read other logs that 40mg is when it really starts working well but my supply wouldn't last very long.

I actually noticed it at 10mgs....20mgs was the spot I liked. Not enough info around for me to hit 40mgs.

Quick update. Decided to do a long run today since I need to take tomorrow off. 13 miles in 2 hours 10 minutes with a short bathroom break in the middle. Felt really good when running. Endurance seems good, but muscles feel very exhausted after stopping, more than normal. Almost feels overworked so I'm glad I got tomorrow off to rest them.

Can we get pics of you holding today's newspaper or something just so we can know that the pics are current? Or a sign saying Megatron Rules and today's date? This will add validity to your transformation on SARMs.

Thanks!

This is from last night (day 6). I'm about 1-2lbs lighter than the starting pic but my weight also fluctuates 3-5lbs a day depending on the time and my workouts and I drink over a gallon of water a day so that 1-2lbs doesn't mean much right now. I'm in a hotel for the next few days and don't have a thicker pen on me, just pencil lol.

View attachment 562500
View attachment 562501
View attachment 562502

Also on the first "before" pics, I have the new unopened bottle of sr9009 at the bottom of the pic showing I'm just starting it.

Last edited:
This is from last night (day 6). I'm about 1-2lbs lighter than the starting pic but my weight also fluctuates 3-5lbs a day depending on the time and my workouts and I drink over a gallon of water a day so that 1-2lbs doesn't mean much right now. I'm in a hotel for the next few days and don't have a thicker pen on me, just pencil lol.

View attachment 562500
View attachment 562501
View attachment 562502

Also on the first "before" pics, I have the new unopened bottle of sr9009 at the bottom of the pic showing I'm just starting it.

Thanks! You held the sign the wrong way though. :)

Quick update. Decided to do a long run today since I need to take tomorrow off. 13 miles in 2 hours 10 minutes with a short bathroom break in the middle. Felt really good when running. Endurance seems good, but muscles feel very exhausted after stopping, more than normal. Almost feels overworked so I'm glad I got tomorrow off to rest them.

Do you take any kind of amino acid supplement? That might help you with those tired muscles. Great run time man!!

Yea. I do take an amino drink every day with my pre workout. Post workout meal is usually my highest calorie meal of the day too so I think I'm good there.

Another update, had to do my long workout on the *****al machine instead of run since the area I'm staying at doesnt have good running roads. I was able to go a bit over 2 hours with plenty of energy left, just not enough time. Actual glad I did this workout on the machine since I'm aggravating my shin splints a little bit from the hard road impact. Scale and mirror are the same. Probably post an update pic on the 15th.

Hey guys, sorry for the late reply.
I took a day 15 picture below.
In the picture, I'm pretty much the same weight as when I started but I can see a tiny bit more definition in my abs. Not a lot, but it's noticeable to me and when I just feel my core area there's less fat. My weight actually fluctuates a lot throughout the day, but both pics were at the same time in the morning. I was actually hoping to lose weight since I thought I was lowering my calories a bit, but stayed the same while possibly adding a lb of muscle and losing a lb of fat. Endurance wise, there is progress, but honestly nothing that has been extreme or really amazing yet. I haven't really felt a huge boost where I can say I can keep going an extra couple of miles. I can still get winded when pushing my running pace and can feel the lactic acid build up when I'm going too fast forcing me to slow down. I'll add that I did get some crazy calf pumps during a few runs. The pump hurt so bad that it forced me to walk where I usually never need to. I also wonder if the recommended dose of 20mg/day is too low for me. I remember reading @Yjyankee 's log where he had to up the dose to really feel the difference. I'm thinking of doing a 40mg dose before my next long run. Just hope I don't run into any issues from overdosing. I'm trying to stay cautious as there isn't as much data on this than say s4 or mk2866.

View attachment 562593

Last edited:
Go ahead & bump up that dose a little bit. I think I ended up going quite a bit higher than the regular 20mg a day...

Back