29 slin pin for oil based test ?

Use a 25 or 23 it's doesn't hurt, when I first started juicing I wanted to use small pins got some 25's what a hassle trying to push that oil throught that small of a pin. A 29 might thake years to get it out if it even comes out

JohnnyB

i used a 25 g 1" w/prop to go into my quad today. i let the amp warm in a container of hot tap water for 10 minutes. i didn't feel the pin 1 bit and the prop went in very easily. it was great.

I use 22's anyway and was going to push some acetate through the 29's. I was just curious of the test oils, thanks anyways...

I use 25s all the time and dont even warm them up, if you cant push oil through a 25g pin you need to start working those forearms, seriously. It is better to go in slow than squirt it all in one spot too quickly.

I have used a 27g but they are only 1/2" so I would prefer to use 5/8" 25g. When I use the 27s I go in my delts, they would probably be great for biceps for those who do those shots.

I have used insulin pins before to shot test, deca, eq and fina. I only used them in my shoulders and traps. The 1/2" pin is deep enough for those areas.

I use 25's for everything (water and oil). I'll take an extra 5-10 seconds over a 22G pin to save me some potential scar tissue buildup.

After I saw what a 18-20G pin can do to a rubber vial stopper I decided to go as small as reasonbly possible

I use 23's on glutes and 25's on Quads and Delts. I run the syringe under hot water all the time. Not the pin ,the syringe:D

29's are for insulin, go withe a 23 or 25, I like the 23 1.5 for my ass and 23 1inch for quads, I dont think its possible to draw with a 29

tryn, 25's go in really really easy. you could go with 27's but its not going to make a huge difference painwise. it will just inject slower.

Back