2grms of test with other gear too much............

bodySculpter

I am banned!
How many of you who already weigh a solid 235-240 run more than one gram of test, right now im running one gram of test e with 600 mgs deca and ive tappered down to 40mg of dbol..should i shoot for 2grm of test e im still growing ive been down with shoulder surgery.... give me some feed back... thanks jt

How tall are you? I'm heavier and not on anything right now other than a bunch of supplements, and I dont have great genetics. 2 grams of test is quite a bit of stuff. I've done up to 1.5 grams and not noticed any benefit that was worth the sides, only increased sides.

Dedication, diet and training - not big doses IMO.

The amount of gear you run depends on how you gains aer going, your size and the amoput of gear an cycles you have run. It sounds like you are still makingh gains and that is a decent amout of gear you are on. I would not double the test dose.

There's no need to jump up your dose that much. If you're going to increase it I would do so by a smaller increment.

As far as my personal use my next cycle i'll be going up to 1600mg which is the highest I will have ever run test at, and that will be in combination with a number of other compounds.

JackednRipped said:
There's no need to jump up your dose that much. If you're going to increase it I would do so by a smaller increment.

As far as my personal use my next cycle i'll be going up to 1600mg which is the highest I will have ever run test at, and that will be in combination with a number of other compounds.

Hey, i was wondering what your reasons are for incorporating the 1-tes cyp in that already heavy cycle...

As for the 2g's of test, i went that high once, and noticed the same thing as mudge, side effects went up, but nothing very noticeable strength or weight wise.

I agree with Jacked on this one. if you're hellbent on upping the dosage, do so by 2-300mg instead of a gram. If you're still making gains on your current regimen, there's no reason to up the dosages.

Be aware that sometimes ramping up the androgens like that will just result in LOSS, not gain. Something with revving up the metabolism too much, cant really explain it, but something i have definitely experienced. Libido goes to hell, so does the hormonal system, and you start to lose weight, and its not just fat. Lowering the dose back to 1g sorted all those problems out.

Back