2iu GH ED, vs 4iu EOD - any experiences?

SoHo

[gill]
I have pharma grade GH, Humatrope, and I'm currently doing 2iu per day. I'm used to running at least 3, sometimes even 4iu, and had phenomenal results. 2iu have obviously produce less phenomenal results, but definitely still pretty good, but it feels like an HRT dose..

Haven't ran those higher doses in a while and I forgot how it felt so the other day before the gym I jabbed about 3.5iu into my bicep and WOW!! That was literally the best workout I've had in a while.. and I usually have great workouts but not as great as that day. Definitely felt like an 'enhanced' workout. Like that kind of distinct type of workout you get when you've just started a new cycle or a new compound or something.

Anyway, I know it really all comes down to how I feel and the results I'm getting but I've never done GH EOD, and as you all know the stuff is pretty expensive so I'd rather not play around with it and hear some first hand experiences. Any thoughts? Thanks guys...... keep going hard

Last edited:
Doing eod is pointless and a waste, you'd have far better results with a smaller, longer consistent dosing.
I haven't ran pharma but i've ran gh from 2 to 12 iu per day for months and months and truth is, you should be doing 2+ injections per day second you go up to 4 iu.
So you can see why doing eod would be a waste bro.

I have pharma grade GH, Humatrope, and I'm currently doing 2iu per day. I'm used to running at least 3, sometimes even 4iu, and had phenomenal results. 2iu have obviously produce less phenomenal results, but definitely still pretty good, but it feels like an HRT dose..

Haven't ran those higher doses in a while and I forgot how it felt so the other day before the gym I jabbed about 3.5iu into my bicep and WOW!! That was literally the best workout I've had in a while.. and I usually have great workouts but not as great as that day. Definitely felt like an 'enhanced' workout. Like that kind of distinct type of workout you get when you've just started a new cycle or a new compound or something.

Anyway, I know it really all comes down to how I feel and the results I'm getting but I've never done GH EOD, and as you all know the stuff is pretty expensive so I'd rather not play around with it and hear some first hand experiences. Any thoughts? Thanks guys...... keep going hard

following!

Back