2nd Cycle advice.....currently still on my first...

paulbadassbriant

I'm currently on my first cycle..it's going well, strength has gone up, as has libido, no sides (yet) put on 3.5 kilos and lost fat (mirror judgement)

300mg Test E...Monday
200mg Mast E...Monday

300mg Test E...Thursday
200mg Mast E...Thursday

and now 500iu of HCG every Monday, as it was out of stock..

Arimidex 0.25mg every other day...currently just over 4.5 weeks into a 10 week cycle, i have Nolva, Clomid, Letro here for PCT (not going to use all for PCT)

I also have these for a second cycle, some were free gifts for writing a review on Eroids, others were a welcome gift or purchased for usage

* Deca; NANDROLONE DECAONATE 300mg/ml x1

* Sustanon; TEST PROP 30mg, TEST ISO 60mg, TEST PHENYL PROP 60mg, TEST DEC 100mg (250mg TOTAL) x2

* Big ’n’ Full; BOLDENONE UNDECYLENATE 200mg, TEST BLEND 400mg, TOTAL: 600mg x1

* Equi-Max; BOLDENONE UNDECYLENATE 500mg/ml*x1

* Med-Ment (Trestolone); TRESTOLONE ACETATE 50mg x1

* Turinabol 50mg x50

*all vials are 10ml

What would be a good 2nd cycle...?? Sustanon as a base, but what way or what to use for the other compounds??

Thanks alot:yesway:

I'd be inclined to try test/deca or test/boldenone.

I'm assuming you are trying to build it from stocks on hand, if that's the case you have 3,000 mg of deca which for minimum 14 weeks is only 200 mg/wk - not enough. If you want to go deca you'll have to get more.

For boldenone you have 7,000 mg between your two bottles, enough for 500 mg/wk for 14 weeks. Most folks say 600 mg/wk is a nice sweet spot for boldenone. That might be a nice run with test.

I don't understand why all the compounds , really you would think all this gear will do it... :dunno:

But at any rate you must understand the basis for using ANY compound stacked with your test is advanced and for reasons I will not explain right now. Too much to educate you guys that are not very educated. in AAS

BUT MORE IMPORTANT a cycle is based on what your goals are, current stats and body type, like ecto or what ?

Ya know NO one needs to stack anything just because it is 2 or 3rd or 4th cycle. It is about needs n goals. Like shows or leaning out for summer for the beach n other. OR just plain bulking to grow more mass. It should not be based on what you happen to have on hand especially because it is probably be a waste because your body, physique and goals do not need the others compounds. Until your body learns naturally it self how to handle Test and then one other at a time is the key to utilizing the attributes to all the different compounds. You body must get seasoned as you do mentally to train, eat and react to all of this. In many cases your training will need adjustments.

All these guys asking IE": this is my second cycle what to do or this ins my 3rd or 4th what should I add. \Sounds like a little boys wanting to get it all done. NO reason but wanna do more and more...WTF people need to know it is mostly competitors that need all these different compounds. Generally speaking here.

Start by reading the profiles understand them then ask your self what makes sense to do and not because I have it on hand. :insane:

Last edited:
OP I wanna approach you a bit nicer and try to make an important point. If I offended you I didn't mean to but you need to consider something that I have seen over and over. That is, that so many guys get to thinking the most important ingredient to their cycle is what compounds to stack.

SO my observation is... you have not finished your first cycle and you are planning your second and the importance is what compounds to use. AND you don't even know how your body will look and how much mass you have built. You need to know how you even weathered the first cycle. How much water you will retain and how much you will loose. What you gains might be and how you hold those gains.

If it isn't all you expect maybe do the SAME exact cycle. There is no rule of thumb that tells us we need to progress with the stcking because this is # whatever cycle. After all my years I still enjoy working a simple cycle of Test only. :) You will be knowledgeable and so will your body.. this only to be able to perfect it. THEN move on. But yet you are putting so much stock in the gear.

I suggest you forget planning # 2 cycle and plan how to do and finish this one...PCT and all. How to train and eat for this cycle and what your diet is and to be.

By the way asking Q's about your protocol and for us to critique we need more stats. You have told us nothing and so we / I cannot help plan any cycle. AND oh your first cycle is too short. Extend it and maybe make MORE GAINS.

You have so much time in between that what you plan now may not be anything like you will need for the second cycle.

I really hope this all makes sense to you and you learn from it instead of getting offended by me. I do want you and others to be successful. This is why I do this.

Good Luck :wavey: ... OLDmusclemike

Last edited:
I'm 40 years old, 5ft 9in, 105.5 kg, i have a rugby players build, thick neck, ankles and wrists too. Been fooling round with weights for 20 years on and off, but only seriously since the beginning of the year, i would like to move into strongman/powerlifting as a hobby. Overall the benefits of using AAS is to improve strength and aid recovery.

My first cycle is 6 weeks in and going well, strength has gone up, and body seems to be recompositioning (losing belly fat, traps and shoulders growing). The reason i have the above oils is because of offers that my AAS supplier has, (free oils etc, for making first order, leaving an eroids reviews for another 3 vials, and two free oils as they take a break from European shipping)

I understand that i probably shouldn't be thinking about my 2nd cycle when my first and PCT has been completed yet, but forearmed is forewarned..

Thanks for the advice..

Paul

Back