2nd cycle anticipation!!!!!

LivingSculpture

Is it bad that I just started my post cycle therapy (pct) and Im already sooo excited for my second cycle?

Over winter Im gonna do a big bulker....2-3 compound
1)Test E cause I loved it...Probablly run 350 a week
2)(mass)whats a good one(thought about deca at 300 but not sure) cant do EQ cause I go through a Dr.
3)I really wanna do Tren at the end...I dont mind injections and get bloodwork done, think Id be ok? (Ive used Winstrol (winny) and it didnt cut me like I thought it would)

Any opinions for #2 and who else is like this?

well first off if you're doing a "big bulker" you should raise your test e to ATLEAST 500mg/week... the deca if you're gonna use it... use about 300mg/week... use some anadrol for 4 weeks 50mg/day at the begining also... and at the end use tren for 4-8weeks 100mg.eod ...

crushershockey said:
well first off if you're doing a "big bulker" you should raise your test e to ATLEAST 500mg/week... the deca if you're gonna use it... use about 300mg/week... use some anadrol for 4 weeks 50mg/day at the begining also... and at the end use tren for 4-8weeks 100mg.eod ...

4 steroids for only a second cycle......VERY BAD advice.

Whats a better bulker to add to test as far as good gains that are easier to keep. I know deca is gonna be a lot of bloat. Never read up on anadrol.

I also see no reason to go up to 500mg a week when I gained almsot 20lbs off 200-250mg/week.

Think the tren is ok for cycle #2?

It was Test E at 200/week...(increased to 250 for 4 weeks but didnt wanna run short) for 10 weeks and winstrol for the last 6 weeks at 100mg MWF.HCG at 250 2x week and post cycle therapy (pct) consist of HCG..Nova..and HGH at 3iu x3months

I am 6'6" 243

my 2nd real cycle was anadrol, prop, Winstrol (winny) and masteron and i was fine... i just go from personal experience and my buddy's personal experiences... and they werenot bad choices for any of us

Drop the deca and run test 500-750mg/week and maybe tren.
Or skip the tren keep the test and ad a oral as a kick start.

crushershockey said:
50 mg aday of anadrol for only his sec cycle? thats way to much.

SWOLED said:
50 mg aday of anadrol for only his sec cycle? thats way to much.
thats only 1 standard anadrol per day . typical abomb doses are much higher than dbol .

Back