2nd cycle deca dosage question and some other random questions.

DaddyChad

1st cycle I used test E 500 mg per week, injected twice a week. This cycle I'm running the same amount of test and dbol 25mgs per day. Also running AI every other day. I really don't feel like I need the deca for gains but my joints are terrible and I wanted to add it for that. What kind of dosage should I be looking at? I didn't want to go overkill since it's my second cycle. Also could I hold off on starting the AI for a bit since it will take the test a little while to peak in my system or would that be stupid. Also any further advice on my other doses would be appreciated. I'm six foot 185lbs low body fat, not sure if you need all that.

Thanks so much for any and all advice. I've read up some but there's so much conflicting information out there.

6ft 185 pounds? second cycle? im 5'9 and 185 i sometime feel like im light lol
iv never had personal experience with deca but iv heard/read many people claim that at 200mg a week of deca provides great relief for joint issues.

Don't use deca if u cycle. After 10 years of cycling I found that out the hard way.
Stay away from 10-nors

Since you plan on using dbol even at 25mgs, waiting to use an ai till test kicks in is a very bad idea. Reading between the lines of your post, I can only think that you don't fully grasp the idea of the cycle you plan to do. It seems as if you lack knowledge on diet and gear. Really, running deca wouldn't benefit you much. You would need to run it for 2 months before really seeing the benefits. I would hold off on your cycle. Work on diet and training first. Maybe consider taking in more water for joint relief. Looking at your stats considering you completed your first cycle already, you need improvement on key things..

Don't use deca if u cycle. After 10 years of cycling I found that out the hard way.
Stay away from 10-nors

Ridiculous and untrue. NOTHING wrong with using Deca and or 19 nors, but like using any compound the user needs to understand the steroid profile. The side effects, the length and of and how the ester works. Better yet understand how steroids work.

Sorry I will be nice (unlike me sometimes ) and just say you have posted completely wrong information. For you personally maybe you shouldn't for your personal reason never run Deca or use 19nors. H

However your statement is invalid as a general statement and Deca has show to be a tremendously good steroid for cycling BB's. It's attributes are wide. Good for bulking and one can cut while cycling on Deca. You need to know what dose for your purpose and what ester to use for the same. Keeping a close eye on E2 levels and Prolactin is a must and so also is the need of an AI to be used with a Prolactin inhibitor like Caber.

Please don't post invalid info to the newbies learning and getting them confused with your personal experience and a general rule.
Thank You :redhot:

Last edited:
Ridiculous and untrue. NOTHING wrong with using Deca and or 19 nors, but like using any compound the user needs to understand the steroid profile. The side effects, the length and of and how the ester works. Better yet understand how steroids work.

Sorry I will be nice (unlike me sometimes ) and just say you have posted completely wrong information. For you personally maybe you shouldn't for your personal reason never run Deca or use 19nors. H

However your statement is invalid as a general statement and Deca has show to be a tremendously good steroid for cycling BB's. It's attributes are wide. Good for bulking and one can cut while cycling on Deca. You need to know what dose for your purpose and what ester to use for the same. Keeping a close eye on E2 levels and Prolactin is a must and so also is the need of an AI to be used with a Prolactin inhibitor like Caber.

Please don't post invalid info to the newbies learning and getting them confused with your personal experience and a general rule.

I don't agree, just cause ur posts are more arrogant doesn't make them more true.
Do more research on nandrolone before you post the above. It takes a year to recover natural testosterone and metabolites are present x 18 months.
Just because it's a good mass builder doesn't make it good for cycling. I know for me and many others Pct is a bitch with nandrolone and even with caber an AI, hcg, it takes several months to restore natural levels. One study showing it took 12 months to get back to their original test levels. Just google it, I'm not going to research for u.
There are many other compounds that work better. I stand by my comment that if u cycle you should avoid nandrolone. Please site studies other than bro science to support otherwise.

I don't agree, just cause ur posts are more arrogant doesn't make them more true.
Do more research on nandrolone before you post the above. It takes a year to recover natural testosterone and metabolites are present x 18 months.
Just because it's a good mass builder doesn't make it good for cycling. I know for me and many others Pct is a bitch with nandrolone and even with caber an AI, hcg, it takes several months to restore natural levels. One study showing it took 12 months to get back to their original test levels. Just google it, I'm not going to research for u.
There are many other compounds that work better. I stand by my comment that if u cycle you should avoid nandrolone. Please site studies other than bro science to support otherwise.

Really you are asking me to show studies, I think that would be on your plate as to prove your side.
But I'm not here to get into a pissing match other then to support what we already know to be an excellent BB compound for , well at least my 30 + years EXPERIENCE with no problems recovering. AND at that my use years ago without an AI because we didn't know better like in the 80's and 90's. I recovered quite well in my mid 30's without even PCT.

It is you that brings to the table new info to many of us. So until you come out to support what you say, the ball is in your park.

Done deal for me. :wavey:

Deca for joint relief at 250mg/week is fine especially for older lifters on trt. You didn't state your age however so I can't recommend deca for you right now. It's harder to recover from after extended use but very doable
I use it all the time but I'm nearing the half century mark
More details please

Glad it deca works for you, but only cause you recovered fine doesn't automatically make it good for cycling for most.
I tried to post the studies but my posts get removed.
Google natural testosterone and nandrolone and there are 2 studies of about 30 people each showing the it took over a year for testosterone to recover. I know for me and most it's a very tough Pct and wish someone told me 10 years ago to stick with test and oxandrolone
Don't mean to fight you on this, I would really advice any newbie to stay away, especially most these people are running 200 a week which won't do shit only shut them down for a long time.
Another study showed 100 mg deca shut down natural test production for one whole month!

Point again...for you and anyone to understand the profile and what intent do you have to USE safely and successfully Deca.

I advise to understand that 200mgs wk to build mass is pissing in the north wind. Gotta run up like 600mgs and for a 12 plus weeks watching E2 etc.... As the profile will tell 200mgs may be good for therapeutic purposes and still with an AI...

My original point to my post to YOU. You posted something new and against what we in general know and you have no studies and no data to back it. But only how it did you. PLEASE reread my post and get around your attitude. I apologize if you think I was arrogant.

Thanks I'm done :)

1st cycle I used test E 500 mg per week, injected twice a week. This cycle I'm running the same amount of test and dbol 25mgs per day. Also running AI every other day. I really don't feel like I need the deca for gains but my joints are terrible and I wanted to add it for that. What kind of dosage should I be looking at? I didn't want to go overkill since it's my second cycle. Also could I hold off on starting the AI for a bit since it will take the test a little while to peak in my system or would that be stupid. Also any further advice on my other doses would be appreciated. I'm six foot 185lbs low body fat, not sure if you need all that.

Thanks so much for any and all advice. I've read up some but there's so much conflicting information out there.

as has been mentioned in this thread already, by adding Deca in the cycle just for joint support you will increase side effects and you will make your natty test levels more difficult to recover. are your joints that bad that you really need to add in deca just for joint support ? how old are you?
why not just increase your sodium intake, that does near the same exact thing as deca does.

deca/nandrolones are great compounds for bodybuilding, have some joint help, but again its primary use is to treat anemia and muscle wasting (not joints) . if your on TRT , and you don't have HCT issues, then adding in deca for joint support makes sense. but if your just doing this ONE cycle , throwing it in just for joint support does not make a lot of sense to me.

if you want to run deca cause you want to run deca, then dump the 'joint support' excuse and just run the deca properly at 400-500mg a week on your cycle

Last edited:
Roush- I thought deca helped with collagen synthesis, no?

to a small degree (but thats not the joint relief guys feel), just like Var, Primo, EQ . the main joint relief from Deca is increase in synovial fluid in the joints themselves. Helps 'lubricate' the joints . just think of it as a bit of water retention for your joints . but you can get similar effects by upping your sodium intake

Last edited:
So as I said the ball was in your park. What happened , you made claim and never backed your self but tried to discredited me Huh...?

Wanna shut me down , show the studies and not only back me off but we could all learn and if you forgot that's what we do here. We share FAQs

Don't diss Deca, it is a great compound, you just don't seem to react well with it, the OP can decide that for himself. Although I agree in Deca being a bitch when it comes to making PCT become harder etc but that is not the point.

You can use either NPP in a cycle which I would reccomend a Test Prop/NPP Cycle or use Deca but it would be best suited for a 12-15 weeker and drop the deca at 10 or two weeks ATLEAST before starting PCT.. I would consider using hCG once you drop the Deca and running your Test a little longer to allow it to clear, which you can try something like Oral Winny or Mast Prop and maybe try lean out... May not be neccesary, but it is a time you could try it in those 4-6 weeks after the last deca shot, running hCG and a cutter compound before dropping it all for your SERM.

On the money x2 mike.

So as I said the ball was in your park. What happened , you made claim and never backed your self but tried to discredited me Huh...?

Wanna shut me down , show the studies and not only back me off but we could all learn and if you forgot that's what we do here. We share FAQs

I already posted two studies that support my claim, can't you read? How many studies have you referenced? That's what I thought.
You tell people to run 5-600 deca x 12-16 weeks, that's horrible advice for a noob, that will shut u down for almost a year. Like I said google nandrolone and natural test production, as I can't post links on here or my message gets deleted. Took 30 people a year to regain their natural production. That's my EVIDENCE.
It's not the best compound if u cycle.

that will shut u down for almost a year. Like I said google nandrolone and natural test production, Took 30 people a year to regain their natural production. That's my EVIDENCE.
It's not the best compound if u cycle.

I can understand your argument, opinion and point, and do agree to some extent... I believe the studies show that a single dose of I think 100mg Nandrolone Decanoate supressed Natural T production for atleast 4 weeks. I would say dose and length, 600mg for 10 weeks will build a high blood level after that dose for that long so the clearance time will increase. Nandrolone does supress quite strongly, hence why using NPP you can avoid it at the cost of increased injection frequency and mg/ml dose...

Also I believe that Nandrolone and it's metabolic byproducts, much like EQ, can be detected for upto 1.5 years last time I checked, not actually supressed per se.

I do rec. nowadays people to try Test Prop/NPP/Food and if they need it Mast "because it's closest to tren bro" as many say, a lot of people these days are B/C and cycling wrecklessly it seems so unless they are B/C I do just say do Deca but they usually have done so already.

NPP is the best way IMO for a beginner to gauge how they go with Nandrolone and Test and short esters in general, get a 8 weeker going, if not do what I said with letting the Deca clear a bit before even consdering PCT for reasons theworm is reffering directly too.

in regards to suppressing HPTA , NPP is a better choice then Deca. The reason Deca can make natty recovery so difficult is that the ester is so long and lingers in your body for a really long time , so you get off of deca, try to pct , but the deca is still in there and you still get the signal that you don't need to produce natty test.
with NPP it will clear your system much quicker and you'll be on the road to natty recovery much quicker because of this

Yep, you can still cycle with Deca but said reasons are why it isn't ideal. Still a 10 week run, run your test another 4 weeks on top, there are ways around it like we both mentioned, NPP for a first timer would be better.

Back