2nd cycle here we go!! All advice welcome!

Kyle27

This is my second cycle, it looks alot like my last one but adding in Dbol.

I am 6'4 and 237 lbs and about 14%bf.

I have my diet clean with no cheat days.. no drugs, no alcohol...
I have been training since I was 19 and I'm now 26...
I have Dbol, Deca, and Test cypionate...

What I have is looking like
weeks 1-4 Dbol 50 mg ED
weeks 1-12 Deca 400mg a week
weeks 1-14 Test C 600mg a week

I'll be taking anastrozole (1mg) in the mornings eod and prami (.5mg) at night eod starting

I have Nolvadex, and Clomid for my post cycle therapy (pct)..
My post cycle therapy (pct) looks like
Day 1 - Clomid 200mg + Nolvadex 40mg
-next 10 days - Clomid 50mg + Nolvadex 20mg
-next 10 days - Nolvadex 20mg

I've never taken Dbol before so any and all advice on my cycle, PCT, or use of Dbol would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
I would bump the test to 600 and deca to 400. Personally would do 50mg dbol daily for 4 wks.

An the 1mg adex eod may be too much I less ur prone to gyno or estrogen sides. Try .5 eod.

And for dbol many recommend splitting into two doses I just did 50mg upon waking saw good strength gains.

Pct
Nolva-40/40/20/20
Clomid-50/50/50/50

Clomid can fuck u up at high doses. It's not flintstones vitamins!

Thanks for the quick replies! I typed in the dbol wrong.. it's actually 40mg ed not 30... sorry idk why i typed that wrong but edited my original post... planning on splitting that into twice a day

I would bump the test to 600 and deca to 400. Personally would do 50mg dbol daily for 4 wks.

An the 1mg adex eod may be too much I less ur prone to gyno or estrogen sides. Try .5 eod.

I would but this is what I got my hands on, had to get a new guy to purchase gear from recently, this is what he could get me. I admit it's not ideal but it's not a bad cycle either. And yeah in the past I have been more prone to estro sides so just trying to regulate.

Pct
Nolva-40/40/20/20
Clomid-50/50/50/50

Yeah I know but I've read with taking A.I.'s during a cycle it's a good idea to start clomid at a high dose first day then lower it after that?

Exactly this. You are bigger than most of the 5'9" 180 pounders that swarm this board. Depending on the size of your dbol pills/caps, I'd even consider doing 60mg/day, the dbol around these days isn't like the old stuff I hear, and you are only blasting it for 30 days anyhow. If it's good stuff, you will see results the first week. Shit makes me feel like superman coming off post PCT/waiting period. I split it into a morning and pre-workout dose the first 7 days, then I just take all of it an hour before workout for the remaining 3 weeks.

600 test/400 deca is probably a sweet spot for you, you'll be a little disappointed with this cycle if you run your injectables that low.

Exactly this. You are bigger than most of the 5'9" 180 pounders that swarm this board. Depending on the size of your dbol pills/caps, I'd even consider doing 60mg/day, the dbol around these days isn't like the old stuff I hear, and you are only blasting it for 30 days anyhow. If it's good stuff, you will see results the first week. Shit makes me feel like superman coming off post PCT/waiting period. I split it into a morning and pre-workout dose the first 7 days, then I just take all of it an hour before workout for the remaining 3 weeks.

600 test/400 deca is probably a sweet spot for you, you'll be a little disappointed with this cycle if you run your injectables that low.

Thanks! I'm bumping the dbol up to 50mg a day for 4 weeks, 25mg in the morning before my work out and 25 in the afternoon... I am not sure if I can get more deca and test right now though for the rest... thanks for all the advice everyone!

If anyone has any advice on pct or anything else let me know!

An exerpt:
I will list a few examples of AAS cycles with an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and PCT/SERM implemented:

1#
Wk1-12 500mg teste ew
Wk1-14 0.6mg e3d (2X a week) Letro
Wk14-18 PCT Clomid 50mg ed

2#
Wk1-14 500mg TestE ew
Wk1-12 300mg Deca ew
Wk4-15 0.25mg Prami ed (pre-bedtime)
Wk1-16 12.5mg ed Stane
Wk16-20 50mg Clomid and/or 20mg Nolvadex or 40mg Torem ed

3#
Wk1-10 50mg TrenAce eod
Wk1-12 100mg TestProp eod
Wk1-10 0.25mg Prami ed (pre bed)
Wk1-13 12.5mg Stane ed
Wk12/13-17 50mg Clomid ed

4#
Wk1-14 400mg TestE ew
Wk1-14 400mg MastE ew
Wk1-16 12.5mg Stane ed
Wk16-20 30-50mg Clomid ed or 20-30mg Nolvadex ed

You can see there are varying ways of doing things, and some may debate on what is best (in my op what I put is best lol) but the basics are there and should be followed regardless of your opinion.

Courtesy of Juiced Porkchop

Pct
Nolva-40/40/20/20
Clomid-50/50/50/50

This is your PCT. I personally run Clomid at 100 the first week. Doesn't make me all whiny and crybaby-ish like some though.

Also changing my cycle... as suggested I'm boosting my test from 500 mgs to 600mg a week for 14 weeks and deca from 300 mgs to 400mgs a week for 12 weeks... and running dbol 50mg a day for 26 days (2 days short of 4 weeks) ... editing my original to match

Last edited:
Also I'm going to be eating a ton on this cycle, just adding more veggies, carbs, and protein but I've been told that dbol and deca will make me gain body fat... I was actually hoping to not be any higher BF than I am now so if that's the case should I put off my cycle a bit and up cardio with lowering carbs for an extra month or should I run T3 or clen with my cycle ( Or is that even smart? I had it recommended to me at low dosage for burning fat while on cycle)

Back